UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't chill out here. I'm going to have a heart attack or something.
My family are Spurs fans, we know that 1-0 at half time isn't a guarantee 🙈
I know 😏. Toon fan here we have shithoused our way to draws with you guys in the second half 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shaw doing well again, another half with a clean sheet for my Pickford! Little bit flat towards the end need Gareth to get them hyped up again and come out all guns blazing! Snacks: nachos melted cheese and sour dip with the vino, oh and the ref needs to get out of the way of the ball, as well as know when a free kick should be given. Keep calm and carry on chaps, I say....as I’m shitting a brick 🤣

Reactions: 3
Had Chinese 20 mins before kick off and still stuffed from that so no snacks needed here.

Absolutely buzzing. One half down.
We had dominos. My newest football supporter child made me say the Lords Prayer and touch the coffee table every second bite (because it's wooden) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is us so they need to be 3 or 4 nil up and then maybe we can relax 😂

the ref is crap.

and I hope they are getting enough help in to prevent a pitch invasion. Although I would love to be there, my anxiety disorder wouldn’t allow it!

The behaviour in that video is disgusting. I wish I’d not watched.

Reactions: 8
Apparently Will's wanted Prince George to wear a England shirt but Kate wasn't keen boooo.:mad:

Im onto my Aldi vegetable crisps they are a bit soft.:(

Don't understand the violence and never will. Seems like some of the men in that video were seeking it out

Reactions: 6
My other half (god love him) raided the Lidl bakery on his way back home from work earlier without telling me. He just produced this array of snacks at HT. I’ve never loved him more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think we need to do a sub Mount off and Grealish on. He will be a nightmare for the Italian defence.

• Heart
My other half (god love him) raided the Lidl bakery on his way back home from work earlier without telling me. He just produced this array of snacks at HT. I’ve never loved him more.
Mine has just driven to the local garage on a crisps mercy mission for me.
(He is Irish and highly fed up with it all 😂)

Mine has just driven to the local garage on a crisps mercy mission for me.
(He is Irish and highly fed up with it all 😂)
L is Scottish and has almost dumped me about 837727282 times today for shouting or singing it’s coming home 😂

Edited to add FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• Haha