UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone so rude on their stories. He’s basically just put “I’m too busy to give people a tour” in response to someone on IG story & no Liam, you’re really not. I’ve not seen him detail a car.. Ben is the one doing it. Liam just takes photos of a child’s arse for the ‘gram and grooms said child into bed 😬
He was too busy having a day out with both the children

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i see he’s got rid the the van ben was driving, i thought it meant he’d left, going on his past record of praising then dropping people it wouldn’t have been a surprise. he more or less said he sold the van cause he needed the money or that’s how i took it

I am howling at him buzzing his tits off that his video of ‘maddie’ driving his car hit 1m views, when if you look at the comments it’s just pure abuse over how vile their age gap is and how much he looks like her daughter 😂 the only thing he can hit back is what cars they have, much rather have a crappy car than have to sign the register pal!

also since it’s gone public about maddie he’s full on shaded Ben hasn’t he? Ben’s the one putting the graft in yet he’s on the back burner all the time now because Liam’s 2nd child thinks she’s got the best business head when really she’s not even old enough to have finished a-levels yet so how does she have enough business experience to pass on to business owners? The audacity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am howling at him buzzing his tits off that his video of ‘maddie’ driving his car hit 1m views, when if you look at the comments it’s just pure abuse over how vile their age gap is and how much he looks like her daughter 😂 the only thing he can hit back is what cars they have, much rather have a crappy car than have to sign the register pal!

also since it’s gone public about maddie he’s full on shaded Ben hasn’t he? Ben’s the one putting the graft in yet he’s on the back burner all the time now because Liam’s 2nd child thinks she’s got the best business head when really she’s not even old enough to have finished a-levels yet so how does she have enough business experience to pass on to business owners? The audacity 😂
He literally thinks he made it because he has a SVR 😂 embarrassing

Reactions: 6
He literally thinks he made it because he has a SVR 😂 embarrassing
He thinks people are jealous because they take the piss out of him, mate, he talks like he’s trying to stop saliva falling out of his mouth, constantly sucking in when he speaks, he’s bald, his bird is only just old enough to buy a scratch card, just because he has a nice car does NOT mean we are jealous of his life 😂 have a day off from being such a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ever since someone mentioned child benefit, I can’t stop 🤣 imagine paying for a “business talk” from a child. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 jeff bezos, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Zuckerburg, Madison Allen 🤣 stop it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He seemed to throw shade at Ben last night.. saying something about getting rid of the old van and this new one won’t be called the Bengabus.. then said something about new people..

Reactions: 4
the amount of people buying into his bullshit is amazing. he’s riding children and thinking he’s better than everyone else

yes it’s on companies house as ubv limited. not much info that i could see tho
Ahh he doesn't have to file his accounts yet as the business was only set up in September 2020 we will soon see if he turned over a million 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ahh he doesn't have to file his accounts yet as the business was only set up in September 2020 we will soon see if he turned over a million 🙄
Same as P.Louise (Paige to me) though. Claims she turns over x amount but companies house say different. Their incomes and cars only get driven by millionaires but there’s enough dirty *laundry* and *dealings* on offer for everyone to draw their own conclusions 👀

Reactions: 8
the majority of ppl don’t care what he has or drives. fair play enjoy it etc. the thing that pisses people off is the amount of tit he talks. ben is on the way out for sure. why a mobile valeter doesn’t need a van doesn’t register with me. he said ben will be using the bigger van but isn’t allowed to take it home. he will tit on ben and throw him to the curb just like he did with his other friends in the detailing world. that alan guy at kleentec will soon be blown off too

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing again 😳 is his business registered on companies house? View attachment 680358
To be fair, I don’t know any multi millionaires but I expect if they were that minted they would drive round in a better car than an svr? Ryan Thomas has got a Rolls Royce for gods sake 😂 SVR is not the best car on the road, sooner he gets that into his abnormally large head, the better

the majority of ppl don’t care what he has or drives. fair play enjoy it etc. the thing that pisses people off is the amount of tit he talks. ben is on the way out for sure. why a mobile valeter doesn’t need a van doesn’t register with me. he said ben will be using the bigger van but isn’t allowed to take it home. he will tit on ben and throw him to the curb just like he did with his other friends in the detailing world. that alan guy at kleentec will soon be blown off too
He throws shade at Kleentec quite often when he says UBV are the best detailers in Merseyside, I think it’s a bit rude considering Alan is supposed to be one of his best mates. But yano, that’s just big baldy UBV all over init

Reactions: 6
he doesn’t count anyone as mates for too long. there was a guy ashley who was apparently a good mate, called him his brother then fell out with him for some reason, then another guy valet nova? i think, always praised him and his work then started slating him. he’s a self obsessed idiot. has anyone seen him and the child sitting on his and hers thrones?? comedy gold

Reactions: 4
been throwing a lot of shade lately at few other big respected names in detailing most of them ignore it which is probably best people like him feed off of negative and has anyone actually reported his predator behaviour with young girls ?

Reactions: 2
he doesn’t count anyone as mates for too long. there was a guy ashley who was apparently a good mate, called him his brother then fell out with him for some reason, then another guy valet nova? i think, always praised him and his work then started slating him. he’s a self obsessed idiot. has anyone seen him and the child sitting on his and hers thrones?? comedy gold
Tragic isn’t it 😂

been throwing a lot of shade lately at few other big respected names in detailing most of them ignore it which is probably best people like him feed off of negative and has anyone actually reported his predator behaviour with young girls ?
As disgusting as it is, would anything be able to be done with her being over 16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.