UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s constantly putting up pics of her backside on his personal instagram saying she’s wearing grey shorts today. would you trust him near a school where young girls are out getting lunch etc. he said on his questions about it starting with her when they done a video in suits, she would have barely been 17 then. she only turned 17 a few months ago from what i can make out
That was the most pointless video that's ever existed, makes my eyeballs vomit. Not one of them can act and it was just a tit, bleeping pointless. And they all still get hard ons about it proper proud 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bless his girlfriend she isn't even old enough to be called for the covid vaccine as its only for 18+

Reactions: 5
how awkward did that look taking the child out. there’s hardly a 10 year gap between the child and the child girlfriend

• Sick
Reactions: 2
has a video on tiktok with her and he’s getting roasted in the comments and all he can reply with is childish comments about how much better my car is than yours. can’t drive it when you’re locked up with the other ponces

• Haha
Reactions: 8
has a video on tiktok with her and he’s getting roasted in the comments and all he can reply with is childish comments about how much better my car is than yours. can’t drive it when you’re locked up with the other ponces
Can she even drive a car like that under 25? I remember my friend being unable to drive her boyfriends car because she was under 25?

Reactions: 1
Can she even drive a car like that under 25? I remember my friend being unable to drive her boyfriends car because she was under 25?
Yeah you’re right, its usually due the value of the car. A lot of insurances specify no drivers under 25 or less than two years experience driving. We have recently had this limitation on a company vehicle

Reactions: 2
Yeah you’re right, its usually due the value of the car. A lot of insurances specify no drivers under 25 or less than two years experience driving. We have recently had this limitation on a company vehicle
So, we know when the car’s speeding off, it’s actually him ragging his pride and joy. Guarantee she calls him Daddy 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
he’s been flat out deleting comments when he’s been called a nonce or when her age has been mentioned and he’s only replying to their women who are pointing it out and giving them snide replies. the man is an out and out creep

Reactions: 4
he’s been flat out deleting comments when he’s been called a ponce or when her age has been mentioned and he’s only replying to their women who are pointing it out and giving them snide replies. the man is an out and out creep
when he doesn’t go to the nightclub because he’s all about his work but we all know it’s because his bird can’t get in without a fake ID 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8ECAF8ED-99BC-4978-8FFA-16C99C256C06.jpeg
Madison looks amazing in the wing mirror on the drivers side there Liam. How embarrassing that his missus can’t even drive the car but they’re acting like she can for clout 🤣 wonder what else is fake?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are all about posting everything on the gram so how come the car shopping date didn’t result in the “maddies new Mercedes” photo shoot? Finance get declined? Too young to be insured on one? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
he’s having a training day today where he guarantees you’ll be earning 10k a month if you do it. i can’t believe the amount of idiots who buy into his bullshit.

• Haha
Its that lovely lad she was with beforehand I feel sorry for. It was more than evident he was folding it in half from the start and that's obviously why she broke up with the lad, wouldn't surprise me if it started off behind his back. She sees dollar signs and think she is some rich girl now as if she's made it in life🤣she belongs to the streets with all the other girls who shag their way into life and claim they've worked for it

There is a smaller age gap between him and maddies mother than him and maddie. Thats fucked up😂

Last edited:
it’s disgusting, and he thinks everyone is jealous cause he has a nice car. but he knows it’s wrong cause once you mention her age and fact it’s illegal as he’s her boss, it doesn’t take him long to delete your messages and block you. if she was late 18 or 19 it wouldn’t bother me as much but she’s still legally a child. she’s on his page doing ‘power talks’ giving business advice to other young saps, when she’s not even old enough to open a business bank account. if you have a business and you need help from them 2 you have no hope and may just apply for a job in tesco (not that there is anything wrong with tesco jobs)

I’ve never known anyone so rude on their stories. He’s basically just put “I’m too busy to give people a tour” in response to someone on IG story & no Liam, you’re really not. I’ve not seen him detail a car.. Ben is the one doing it. Liam just takes photos of a child’s arse for the ‘gram and grooms said child into bed 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.