UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BD86AC44-2CC3-4E7F-B985-21BCEEFDF82A.png

I bleeping despise this ugly c*nt. What’s he mentioning suicide for? He’ll become a mental health advocate again next week when he put his positivity pants on, but it’s the biggest front for his followers I’ve ever seen. Like a few years ago when he was a massive mental health advocate and used to bang on about how he’d get in his car for anyone if they wanted to talk or if they were feeling some type of way. Little does everyone know that this was very much a lie and could’ve ended badly….soon his “reign” will be over. I’d say he’s about 4ft into them 6ft pits they dig for people. Your lies always catch up with you and karma NEVER forgets

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1513946
I bleeping despise this ugly c*nt. What’s he mentioning suicide for? He’ll become a mental health advocate again next week when he put his positivity pants on, but it’s the biggest front for his followers I’ve ever seen. Like a few years ago when he was a massive mental health advocate and used to bang on about how he’d get in his car for anyone if they wanted to talk or if they were feeling some type of way. Little does everyone know that this was very much a lie and could’ve ended badly….soon his “reign” will be over. I’d say he’s about 4ft into them 6ft pits they dig for people. Your lies always catch up with you and karma NEVER forgets
Wasn’t it only 2 or 3 days ago that he’s sick of the negativity and wants to stop all the bad talking in the industry 😂 grade a tool

Reactions: 6
All the I’m selling this car for so much money bullshit again. It’s not too hard to find out it’s on pcp finance. He doesn’t own it. When he sells it what will happen is the finance company will get all the money and he will have just thrown away whatever payments he made on it.
How do you find this out . Interested for other people's cars 😂

Reactions: 2
How do you find this out . Interested for other people's cars 😂
Half the country or more has finance of some description in their cars it’s nothing to be ashamed off, however if you’re coming online giving it billy big balls saying you own it outright etc then you deserve to be called out

Reactions: 4
Half the country or more has finance of some description in their cars it’s nothing to be ashamed off, however if you’re coming online giving it billy big balls saying you own it outright etc then you deserve to be called out
O I no that more thinking of some people closer to home who chat the same tit

Is this bleep for real? He’s the bleeping n0nce .. he’s really trying to put it out to his following the photo where baddies head was out on his daughter is something more sinister than it was .. sick duck🤢
78813726-4F03-4221-AB4A-ABB0F9911670.png

Reactions: 1
Is this bleep for real? He’s the bleeping n0nce .. he’s really trying to put it out to his following the photo where baddies head was out on his daughter is something more sinister than it was .. sick duck🤢 View attachment 1518924
Exactly! Shows a blanked out email where u see no details, but claims the police agree with him.

Away you bleeping go mate 😂😂

Is this bleep for real? He’s the bleeping n0nce .. he’s really trying to put it out to his following the photo where baddies head was out on his daughter is something more sinister than it was .. sick duck🤢 View attachment 1518924
Keep digging 😂
Notice how no one seems to be saying anything other than him, Mr positively an all that

Considering the pictures & videos he posts of maddie would you not say he's just called himself out there,
Claims to have an AP but still lives with his mum at his big age 🤔

Give it a couple months he'll take a picture of his one and say manifested 🥴

• Heart
I’m loving how bothered he is, listen to the Audio on it hahaha he’s defo seething on the inside .. absolute dick ha 😏😂
4B78FCDC-26DE-4F5E-87D2-24423EC84A6F.png

I’m loving how bothered he is, listen to the Audio on it hahaha he’s defo seething on the inside .. absolute dick ha 😏😂View attachment 1522113
Nothing screams I have a small dick more than that 😂

You know how most professional studios, that be make up, hair, aesthetics, car care ect when you walk into them they have there qualifications on there walls in frames... this guys only qualification is pictures of himself an 'flashy financed cars'
I bet that bikes on finance too if that's even a thing!

Nothing against financed cars, my is on a pcp and my partners is on lease.. but I wouldn't lie and say I've bought them 😂

Can’t cope with him saying bagelry is the best restaurant in liverpool. ⚰ ⚰ literally sells BAGELS!!! Gorgeous ones but bagels all the same. So many amazing restaurants in this city just proves what a meff he is. I’ve just thought as well they never go out in town so they- the rare times they go out it’s to Manchester 🤔 🤔

Can’t cope with him saying bagelry is the best restaurant in liverpool. ⚰ ⚰ literally sells BAGELS!!! Gorgeous ones but bagels all the same. So many amazing restaurants in this city just proves what a meff he is. I’ve just thought as well they never go out in town so they- the rare times they go out it’s to Manchester 🤔 🤔
That's cuz he's a wool . Thinks he's scouse . He's as scouse as John Bishop

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.