UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two look so odd together, I get sugar daddy vibes from them. Caption was something about being the best looking people ha, at least they are providing the humour with that statement :ROFLMAO:
Best looking people? He looks like he’s trying to squeeze a tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think we need any more confirmation that these two are in fact dating. But it still shocks me how public they are! Can they not see how creepy it looks? Also if madison gets her back up about another girl employee, then she has absolutely got her back up over plouise and is the reason he unfollowed her! Unless she did it herself now that she has access to the UBV insta account. Sad to see such an insecure young girl caught up in that life.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m betting the lads on that masterclass today didn’t give 2 shites about toddler Maddies ‘bad ass social media skills’

• Haha
I’m betting the lads on that masterclass today didn’t give 2 shites about toddler Maddies ‘bad ass social media skills’
I was thinking the same haha! Surely grown men can’t take her serious! It says a lot about the company if the best they can employ is a fresh out of school girl with a makeup account.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s vile and creepy AF! been having his way with his new recruit ‘Maddie the baddie’ since a few weeks after she turned 17 🤢 he’s 31FFS! girls not even legally old to drink but that doesn’t stop him getting her pissed up on bottles of champagne and lots of ‘work trips’! It’s not a secret, she’ll tell anyone who’ll listen, but he won’t admit it to his followers, half of them probably got young daughters! thinks of himself a naughty bad boy, and denies he’s bald 🤣🤣 apparently he just shaves his head 🤦‍♀️

Hoping to revive the thread after seeing another member mention him/maddie in the Plouise thread. Can confirm he’s still an absolute bleep. His stories today are worth a watch if you fancy exercising your eyeballs (by rolling them)
100% cunty nonce! That much of a bleep he can only get a 17 year old 🤣

He’s vile and creepy AF! been having his way with his new recruit ‘Maddie the baddie’ since a few weeks after she turned 17 🤢 he’s 31FFS! girls not even legally old to drink but that doesn’t stop him getting her pissed up on bottles of champagne and lots of ‘work trips’! It’s not a secret, she’ll tell anyone who’ll listen, but he won’t admit it to his followers, half of them probably got young daughters! thinks of himself a naughty bad boy, and denies he’s bald 🤣🤣 apparently he just shaves his head 🤦‍♀️

100% cunty ponce! That much of a bleep he can only get a 17 year old 🤣
Nonce**

100% cunty ponce! That much of a bleep he can only get a 17 year old 🤣

ponce**
Ok it won’t let me post it with an *N* but you get what I mean 🤣

Anyone seen the tiktok on maddies story? She literally is a little kid.. why is Liam even interested in someone so much younger than him who’s not even legal to go the pub with? He’s a bad ming
Grooming behaviour!! To be fair no-one his own age would be interested 😅

Catchup:

The carwash king has earnt his own thread by growing an ego bigger than Plouise. (Paige to me)
Obsessed with posting quotes as incoherent as her
Likes to film himself filling up his tank to a grand total of £37.00
Won't allow us poor peasants to sit at his table because we've paid our taxes
Wears specially made caps for his big ED
Legend has it he shags his SVR exhaust

#notarsed

Have I missed anything?
Groomer.. had Maddie a top made that says ‘slag for speed’ mum must be so proud

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He looks so much older than 31! I thought he was about 40 😂 all that “hard graft” building his business hasn’t served him well

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we need any more confirmation that these two are in fact dating. But it still shocks me how public they are! Can they not see how creepy it looks? Also if madison gets her back up about another girl employee, then she has absolutely got her back up over plouise and is the reason he unfollowed her! Unless she did it herself now that she has access to the UBV insta account. Sad to see such an insecure young girl caught up in that life.
They are dating and have been for months, she’s friends with my daughter or was before she got with him. It’s not a secret around here, just in his business page. He’s a tosser that thinks he’s some hard man. Threatened to petrol bomb his exes house and was in court for it. She’s not as naive as some 17 year olds (still a child though in my opinion), she knows she’ll get a good deal if she rubs him up the right way 🤢

He looks so much older than 31! I thought he was about 40 😂 all that “hard graft” building his business hasn’t served him well
I know 🤣🤣 he’s only about 5’5 likes to make himself look hard.. deffo compensating with his SVR

🤣🤣 👏👏 5ft 5 of pure Ego
🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Weve been slacking lol.
Speaking of which do you think hes included in the clingers on, fake friends that paige said shes dropping in her latest post?
I heard he was coming on strong with Paige and then Maddie came on the scene, grafted hard stroking his erm ego hard, and Paige was pissed off that he stopped trying

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the tiktok on maddies story? She literally is a little kid.. why is Liam even interested in someone so much younger than him who’s not even legal to go the pub with? He’s a bad ming
Did any of you see this? its absolutely disgusting. Blatantly obvious theyre sleeping together.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Absolutely dirty weirdo meff, he actually makes me feel like I could vom, she a kid that thinks she’s so grown up, he’s old enough to know better, I don’t know how he’s not getting called out on SM about this. All her mates and school mates slag her off and jangle about her but not one says anything to her because she’s one of them girls that’s like the group leader, all scared to get on wrong side of her.

Reactions: 1
She’s been getting lip fillers and tattoos!! How is she doing all this at 17? Trying to look older for her boyfriend that’s twice her age :sick:

Had fillers in her nose too, think her mum lets her to stop her throwing a strop

These two look so odd together, I get sugar daddy vibes from them. Caption was something about being the best looking people ha, at least they are providing the humour with that statement :ROFLMAO:
He’s like a bleeping cross between uncle fester and shrek 🤣🤦‍♀️😬 except for money he’s not her ‘type’ at all. Money talks though

he is definatly with that maddie and shes only 17! he looks about 40. talks about poncy detailers when he is the definition of one!!
This 👌

Reactions: 4
Who is his baby’s mum? Iv been wondering this for so long.
Not sure

Who is his baby’s mum? Iv been wondering this for so long.
So you get on your knees and suck his car off 🤮🤮 someone needs to call Maddis dad ASAP
Seems to me like she was potentially on first year college this pred I mean old teacher somehow turns up with candy in a mobile grooming box.
If she was my daughter I would destroy him 🦽
legal (just) Doesn’t make it ok.
UBV name change PDO
yeah she’s in first year college/sixth form

It’s under “UBV” on companies house, he’s called Liam not sure of his surname
Liam maguire, he was in the echo so thinks he’s a celeb now

Nahhhhh I thought she was 18!!! I’ve just had a nose through her insta and she literally left school in summer last year. What a dirty little perv he is! Also I wouldn’t put it past her for Maddie to be the reason he’s unfollowed Paige, we all know ubv was so far up paiges ass he was in narnia! I remember when ubv done that dead weird video of washing madisons car in a suit, she had so many photos of her in school and with her mates and her boyfriend etc allll over her insta but now they’ve all gone apart from some on her highlights...
she’s friends with my daughter but I’m not keen on her, always been the bitchy ringleader and got to be center of attention. That video is when they started getting together 🤢

She’s saying she wants a Range Rover now. Get a grip plz the insurance would be about £7k!
She’s grafting hard for that 😬

She’s saying she wants a Range Rover now. Get a grip plz the insurance would be about £7k!

How do you know all of this?
Daughters friends with her for years 😒
she’s not insecure, she’s a VERY confident girl but obviously naive. She thinks she’s a woman snd every other 17 year old is a girl, uncle fester of the car washing world is obviously taking advantage of that

Last edited:
Not sure

yeah she’s in first year college/sixth form

Liam maguire, he was in the echo so thinks he’s a celeb now

she’s friends with my daughter but I’m not keen on her, always been the bitchy ringleader and got to be center of attention. That video is when they started getting together 🤢

Daughters friends with her for years 😒

she’s not insecure, she’s a VERY confident girl but obviously naive. She thinks she’s a woman snd every other 17 year old is a girl, uncle fester of the car washing world is obviously taking advantage of that
I am LIVING for all of this tea ☕

• Haha
Imagine being 31 years old dating a 17 year old CHILD. No wonder Paige has distanced herself from that, he's a literal predator. His poor ex girlfriend too!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.