UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
So sorry guys just catching up!! I haven’t had Instagram since nov....started on the plouise thread ended up here!! Couldn’t stand that ubv guy...,is Zak the PT still in the winners circle?? Who’s this Madi? I haven’t got Instagram and it doesn’t let you nosey on safari so I appreciate when people screenshot!! If anyone can show me a photo of madi ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the tiktok on maddies story? She literally is a little kid.. why is Liam even interested in someone so much younger than him who’s not even legal to go the pub with? He’s a bad ming

He’s going on about “tax dodgers” in his latest story. Tell me more Liam about how you only incorporated your own company in September 2020 and haven’t filed any accounts yet ☕. Pretty sure he’s been dodging the tax man for years

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed on maddies Instagram, before she started “working” for UBV she looked like a normal teenager and then the latest pictures is like she’s trying to look/act older than she is.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but are him and maddison together??? This is the weirdest thing she looks like she could be his daughter

I have just seen a post on the plouise thread that Maddie and UBV are together and have been banging for months… how vile!

Can I just ask.. is anyone really *that* arsed about getting their car washed? Like I sometimes get my car washed but I couldn’t think of anything worse than having the detailing king sticking his cock in my exhaust for the gram. It’ll only be covered in bird tit in a few days anyway. He says he makes £10k a month purely off car washes.. WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know his full name? Iv tried searching urban valets on Companies House and nothing comes up. Surely if you were making the amount of money he says, you would be a limited company?

Anyone know his full name? Iv tried searching urban valets on Companies House and nothing comes up. Surely if you were making the amount of money he says, you would be a limited company?
It’s under “UBV” on companies house, he’s called Liam not sure of his surname

So you get on your knees and suck his car off 🤮🤮 someone needs to call Maddis dad ASAP
Seems to me like she was potentially on first year college this pred I mean old teacher somehow turns up with candy in a mobile grooming box.
If she was my daughter I would destroy him 🦽
legal (just) Doesn’t make it ok.
UBV name change PDO

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have also been wondering if her mum and dad are in their right mind. How can you let your 17 year old daughter go on nights out/overnight stays half way across the country with 2 grown men in their 30s??? Something seems off about this.

Reactions: 5
It’s under “UBV” on companies house, he’s called Liam not sure of his surname
He’s called Liam maguire aka poncy detailer and it seems that the circle collapsed when he got with that child either Paige didn’t support there relationship 👏🏻 Or maddie has full control of him 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
On of the other detailing places auto finesse or whatever it’s called appears to have had their own “Maddie” first called Chelsea, only difference being that’s she’s actually of age and is 24. There’s pics of her on the UBV Porsche highlight and I went on her profile and before maddie there were a few pics of the two of them together 🤭

Hasn’t he got a child? I wonder who the mum is. Probably another young girl knowing his track record.

Did any of you see this? its absolutely disgusting. Blatantly obvious theyre sleeping together.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Eeee the scruff

On of the other detailing places auto finesse or whatever it’s called appears to have had their own “Maddie” first called Chelsea, only difference being that’s she’s actually of age and is 24. There’s pics of her on the UBV Porsche highlight and I went on her profile and before maddie there were a few pics of the two of them together 🤭
Yeah he’s not really plugging them anymore is he, he’s all over that pyramid one instead

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.