UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t been cleaning the lambo or giving her plugs for a bit. Perhaps he’s creating a new table for new entrant Winners Circle members ?
He’s been very close with another mua has anyone else seen this🤣🤣🤣 maybe that’s why Paige has gone

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t been invited to her birthday party this year I see (and yes, of course plouise is having a birthday party during lockdown... she’s the Queen isn’t she, and rules don’t apply to her 🙄)

Reactions: 3
He hasn’t been invited to her birthday party this year I see (and yes, of course plouise is having a birthday party during lockdown... she’s the Queen isn’t she, and rules don’t apply to her 🙄)
He’s too busy at the beach for parties ! A day of rest is a day unpaid, you don’t become a ‘King’ resting folks !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we believe he doesn’t like his best friends car paint job.... pretty sure he was screaming from the roof tops that Luke inspired the car and colour choice. I sense trouble in paradise. Maybe they got upset that he has gone and got a unit just like Plouise for a copy cat ‘academy’ set up.

Reactions: 1
i wonder why plouise is getting someone else to do her lambos now? The winners circle disappeared fast!

he is definatly with that maddie and shes only 17! he looks about 40. talks about poncy detailers when he is the definition of one!!

Reactions: 4
It is wrong in every way if UBV and that Maddie are together. Inappropriate staff relationship, not to mention she’s only a teenager which make things worse. Nonsey detailer ?

Nahhhhh I thought she was 18!!! I’ve just had a nose through her insta and she literally left school in summer last year. What a dirty little perv he is! Also I wouldn’t put it past her for Maddie to be the reason he’s unfollowed Paige, we all know ubv was so far up paiges ass he was in narnia! I remember when ubv done that dead weird video of washing madisons car in a suit, she had so many photos of her in school and with her mates and her boyfriend etc allll over her insta but now they’ve all gone apart from some on her highlights...

Reactions: 5
I smell a rat …. I was pretty sure winner circle members get exclusivity on any of their needs ? Thought it was a drop everything for those who matters clubs ?
Deffo bullshit. He used to have a highlight of Paiges lambo when she went to pick it up, and that’s mysteriously disappeared

A Range Rover at 17 haha! Maybe UBV will buy her one to copy Plouise when she bought her staff them. He has already copied the fact that they both have to pay their “best friends” to be friends with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.