Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsX

I love them.

Not a fan of the ads, but understand its income. I just skip those bits. Like I do with em all really.

I figured Rich was govt related. Alot of those jobs have strict social media rules.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
It does look a bit strange to be fair but yeh isn’t that why you get the plans at the beginning their neighbours must have a problem with them
Im sure this is the 2nd time they have had somebody out to check measurements of it, they own the house next door to theirs as well thats probably why it looks odd and looks as though its over 2 houses
I thought it looked odd !

SuzyE

VIP Member
Too many ads for me now. Suppose it'll fund their numerous holidays if they aren't already 'gifted stays'. Nice guys but knew once popularity grew they'd start doing more and more ads. It's a no from me, just became like all the rest, greedy.
And then they'll wonder why their followers have dropped, and they arent so popular anymore ☹

SuzyE

VIP Member
I was a follower in the early days when they just launched their insta account. Sadly the constant colgate smile style posts got boring, very quickly. Love that they are passionate and talk openly about adoption as they do, however the continual ad's are hugely annoying and they have gone down the same path that many other accounts are also doing. Unless it says #gifted or #ad nowadays, there are so many accounts going down this route and they don't actually post that much interesting content. Sadly.

As for the recent blog post about this site and the comments made - it does scream of 'me me me'. Nobody should have to justify themselves to the outside world, but it really does say way too much. To have spent the time to be bothered has obviously bothered them enough.

Finally, I caught them out trying to increase their follower count. They would often follow me (in the hopes I would follow them back), several days/weeks later they would unfollow me. They've done this a few times and also to other accounts - as well as other adopter accounts! Now it seems to be all about publicity and what they can financially gain.
Wow, l never thought they would be like that 😲

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I absolutely think this is a press gifted holiday. If it isn't kudos to to them x they are absolutely lovely,though I get a vibe with a gifted ,where
It's
Not quite their own words opinions,it's very professional,well documented I love watching their travels,but I do feel i dunno,if it's gifted not because I don't want them to have a holiday but that it can't be 💯 truthful to a review.