Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused?!. The way I'm reading this like the other poster said, is they only own 50% of the two houses, yes?.
So who owns the other 50%?.
Richard and his partner from the mortgage company 🤣🤣 not his partner as in Lew

Reactions: 2
The neighbour is the house at the bottom of there garden so there extension is against there garden fence

No him and his mortgage partner brought many houses jointly as investments they private rented them all rich and Lew sold there house unsure of the reasons why and moved into one they part owned his sister used to live in the one next door renting it from them but she’s moved out
Talk about keep it in the family! I wonder if she moved out cos they moved back in 😂

• Haha
which tv programme?! Just say!! If people are messaging you about it then it’s been advertised somewhere 🤷🏾‍♀️
62E0C2C6-4FD6-4DFD-B4BD-B0BB7A27BDB6.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I ‘think’ I seen Lew on Family Fortunes with Gino earlier, a clip anyway - I could be mistaken though but had to look twice!

Could be a coincidence or they've been on here, but his jobs just been mentioned in their stories 🤔
Rich is a member on here. I once posted about how rude he was to me in a message and he liked the post here and then messaged me on Instagram!!! Creepy. As. duck!

I spoke to the police and was advised to close my insta account as he was clearly trolling me.

Trying to control the narrative of our conversations by intimidation. Vile, insecure little men with huge egos and tiny penises (I'm sure)

Delighted that their following hasn't really grown in the 4 or 5 months since I blocked them and close that account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Rich is a member on here. I once posted about how rude he was to me in a message and he liked the post here and then messaged me on Instagram!!! Creepy. As. duck!

I spoke to the police and was advised to close my insta account as he was clearly trolling me.

Trying to control the narrative of our conversations by intimidation. Vile, insecure little men with huge egos and tiny penises (I'm sure)

Delighted that their following hasn't really grown in the 4 or 5 months since I blocked them and close that account.
I remember when he posted on here.

Pffttt I'd have definitely blocked him, but no way would l close my account down for him or anyone!.

These two give me the creeps🤢✊🏻✊🏻
I'm still hitting the dots instead of watching them properly. Lews over the top dancing gets on my wick. And we'll not go there with the latest brandings they're both doing.
I wonder if that's the real reason he wanted to cut back his hours?.
Get ready for them being full time insta influencers 🙄

I remember when he posted on here.

Pffttt I'd have definitely blocked him, but no way would l close my account down for him or anyone!.
It was a burner account anyway, no way would I comment on anything from my personal one. That man is so insecure!

I can’t believe they went to that party
Thought they were above the little people

on another point - I see the woman who threw the party forgot to invite her real life friends but remembered to invite all the Instagram “influencers”

I can’t believe they went to that party
Thought they were above the little people

on another point - I see the woman who threw the party forgot to invite her real life friends but remembered to invite all the Instagram “influencers”
Mario's birthday was like that, but he has no friends other than influencers, and even they seem as fake as hell with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did he post?
They'd been on here reading, and Rich decided to make an account so he could comment.
It's in this thread if you go back a few pages. There's not many because they're not that popular 😂