Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snappy McSnappy

Honestly I can’t believe a go fund me page has been set up for them. If they couldn’t afford a wedding why enter the bloody comp. Wait and save like the rest of the world does. Grabby and begging for freebies because they are now ‘insta famous’. Have they no shame?!

Edit: Not asking for money but oohhh look a swipe up linked to the page. Please! Pull the other one 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I also find it strange that tim vapes/smokes. A friend of mine has just adopted 2 boys but she was told early on in the adoption process that she had to quite smoking. She then had to be smoke free for 6 months before the process continued. And she is a social worker in the same LA!!
[/
I also find it strange that tim vapes/smokes. A friend of mine has just adopted 2 boys but she was told early on in the adoption process that she had to quite smoking. She then had to be smoke free for 6 months before the process continued. And she is a social worker in the same LA!!
I think it’s to do with age of child if they have asthma if the adopting parents are chain smokers / addicted do it in the home etc, so him vaping might be the happy medium they agreed with.. Iv noticed he does it outside to so that’s not to bad! My mam and dad use to smoke in the house when we were little back when everyone did it , I hated it and it put me of smoking x

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I clearly know the site... but you posted two consecutive comments in need of more posts so I’ve gave you that, sorry it’s not to your liking
They mainly get posted in another thread I just thought people went rather quiet on here 🤷‍♀️ You don’t like what I wrote and I don’t agree with yours soo 🤷‍♀️😁

Emlou5

I clearly know the site... but you posted two consecutive comments in need of more posts so I’ve gave you that, sorry it’s not to your liking
Yes more posts that are relevant to this thread, are you friend/family of them by any chance? This thread had already been quoted in their stories so they're obviously reading or commenting. Why upset yourself?

They mainly get posted in another thread I just thought people went rather quiet on here 🤷‍♀️ You don’t like what I wrote and I don’t agree with yours soo 🤷‍♀️😁
What's the other thread please?

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Yes more posts that are relevant to this thread, are you friend/family of them by any chance? This thread had already been quoted in their stories so they're obviously reading or commenting. Why upset yourself?

What's the other thread please?
Think it’s Instagramers you can’t stand something along them lines

Last edited:

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Now we are being subjected to the video and endless gushing to people that #gifted their wedding. Really?! Zzzzzzzzzz
I think there quite rude they say the reason they got the wedding was because of pudding but it was actually because of holly the girl who was fighting cancer.. she made it viral that she wanted them to win because they gifted her a hamper during chemo, then part time working mummy piped up! They haven’t once said Thankyou to holly or even acknowledge her anymore.. she also never got a invite to the wedding ..

Reetpateet

Yes they are from Essex and to be honest they are not very discreet with where they live, their house or road at least is very easily identifiable from the story's I've seen, if you are familiar with the area. I too stopped following them shortly after winning the wedding. Don't get me wrong I love what they have done and I quite like them as a couple but I feel the same as others about the change with the constant ads. And I always felt uneasy with how how easily identifiable they made pudding, it always struck me as odd since children in care are normally heavily protected from being put on social media at all.

They put a picture up yesterday or the day before and they've blurred puddings face but not well, you can tell what he looks like
If anything hopefully reading here has made them realise they should look at protecting his identity a bit more. I understand they are new to this parenting insta thing and are excited to show off their son. What parents wouldnt be? but when your profile is reaching out to thousands of followers you can never be too careful :)

Last edited:

Emlou5

Now we are being subjected to the video and endless gushing to people that #gifted their wedding. Really?! Zzzzzzzzzz

C989

I started following them not that long before they got pudding. The past few weeks I've webt right off them and skip passed their stories now.

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I’m going to stick up for them here - and no I don’t personally know them. How would you know if she was invited ? Holly was on holiday too the same time they were married and to be honest I doubt she’d of turned down a holiday with her daughter to go to a wedding. They won that wedding because of who they are and what they’ve done - adopting pudding. Wether people made it viral or not their whole instagram is based around their adoption journey. Holly also sent them a best wishes video. As a couple they decide who goes or not and even if she wasn’t invited I’m sure due to number etc there would of been a reason. Not that they have to justify their guest list to Instagram. I love their message and the positivity they bring to adoption.
Someone wrote a question asking if holly was invited they said no but she’d be there in spirit.. but they invited a lot of instagrammers who said they couldn’t go ptwm been one because she had a baby & yeah me to until they started non stop swearing around a child 🤷‍♀️ Calling eachother ‘fucking Cunts’ each to there own

I’m going to stick up for them here - and no I don’t personally know them. How would you know if she was invited ? Holly was on holiday too the same time they were married and to be honest I doubt she’d of turned down a holiday with her daughter to go to a wedding. They won that wedding because of who they are and what they’ve done - adopting pudding. Wether people made it viral or not their whole instagram is based around their adoption journey. Holly also sent them a best wishes video. As a couple they decide who goes or not and even if she wasn’t invited I’m sure due to number etc there would of been a reason. Not that they have to justify their guest list to Instagram. I love their message and the positivity they bring to adoption.
You also picked out one line out of my whole comment 😅 they didn’t thank holly for helping them win the wedding they said they got it because of pudding.. they didn’t have as many followers until she asked everyone to broadcast there story and reason why they should win. I’m glad they won but a Thankyou would of been nice, Holly’s lovely

Broadyxo

So I looked earlier and it only had £15 raised which made me 🤣 looked again and it’s £150 now but looking at the donations £100 has come from Hollie the poor girl battling cancer like wtf how can they accept that amount from her!
They may return it yet. I think shes beaten it and perhaps it is her way of saying thank you for all their support, but still I would hope they would return at least some of the money.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wonder how much of it they will put on SM. I really hope they protect pudding. Is he legally theirs yet?
They put a picture up yesterday or the day before and they've blurred puddings face but not well, you can tell what he looks like