Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou5

I am going to stick up for them they won the wedding regardless of who helped and who didnt they clearly love pudding he seems like a happy little boy who is well cared loved there doing a great job of same sex parenting
Shouldn't you be creating a rave thread if you think so highly of them? You're most definitely in the wrong place here.

Reactions: 2

BeckBeck

The begging for the wedding is horrendous. Makes me cringe so bad, absolute begs.
Also I think Darren is too rough with pudding. Did you see the story where he was “playing” shaking his head of the sofa. Made me feel ill. Sometimes the way he talks and looks at the wee guy makes me sad too, really dismissive.

Miamia1

I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?

Until an adoption order has been granted, the child will still be classed as looked after by the LA and there is very strict policy about looked after children being on social media. I am sure that if the biological parents saw the child (even with a blurred face) they would know where he is and so it increases risk. It’s really silly and selfish of them to plaster him on social media. I am surprised the LA don’t have anything to say about this as they will be the ones who have parental responsibility for the child until any adoption order is granted (parents can still also contest the adoption).

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I also find it strange that tim vapes/smokes. A friend of mine has just adopted 2 boys but she was told early on in the adoption process that she had to quite smoking. She then had to be smoke free for 6 months before the process continued. And she is a social worker in the same LA!!

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I followed them just before they got pudding. Had to unfollow as I got sick of them begging for “collaborations” with brands! Begging for freebies! I remember them tagging Fred and Noah and saying who wants a Fred and Noah collab? Certainly not Fred and Noah you desperate begs! I was embarrassed for them each time I saw them! I’m not sure on their situation with Pudding, but I sure as hell would be very careful with what I was putting out there about an adopted child!

Reactions: 1

HavinAPop

Just popped in here to say

What a twat Tim is today? Moaning on stories that people aren’t dressed appropriately for the sunny weather ? What a dick.

Errrr it’s appropriate for someone to wear whatever they want in the weather they like and then Darren filming to strangers on the street and moaning they shouldn’t have their tops off in the sun because they are not “ripped “ 🙄

Not very accepting of others and different choices and bodies!

I might have gotten their names the wrong way around , but either way they are both being utter dicks

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’ve not really followed them, except for when PTWM gives them a mention - surely if they’ve adopted him, they need to be a bit more discreet with showing him in e-v-e-r-y photo?? The ones of him in the bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you can’t see anything, but still, I naively perhaps would have thought they’d be shielding him from social media (not sure of his circumstances prior to being adopted)?

I follow Nick King and his partner and they have two adopted kids - never shown their faces or names, but still manage to engage with followers and be funny along with it - perhaps these two could take some lessons from him?
It's more of a washing hamper than a bath 😂

• Haha

Queenie2019

What an embarrassment. Posting all day on their wedding day. Sadly it’s all for the gram & freebies!

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I started following them just before pudding went to live with them and I really liked them. Then they go pudding and I noticed all the swearing and patronising way Darren spoke to him. Then they won the wedding and started asking for things so I got annoyed and unfollowed.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh don’t even get me started on these two. I’ve been meaning to start my own thread.

Very genuine at first, and then Instagram unfortunately got to them - constant ads and using pudding in these ads which I don’t agree with at all especially when it’s all still going through officially, worries me that they’re making money from that child. Oh and now the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a fix that was and now they’re screaming out for freebies - nope.
I've got to agree with you. I also think it's weird with how they talk on the stories about pudding and in general when pudding isn't 'officially' there's yet, surely the social see it?

I'm suprised theyve not revealed his actual name yet.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Totally agree with this, also did you see the story when he stormed out as pudding & Darren were being too loud & playing? Tim said something to the affect “they are both doing my fucking head in, just so fucking loud I needed to get out” It was a few weeks after pudding moved in - I couldn’t believe it.
Yeah I saw that and was shocked. I definitely think Darren wanted a child more than Tim did.

loolabelle

VIP Member
2 days to the wedding, anyone else think it's gonna be an underwhelming wedding with the massive build up they've given it?
I know the castle is absolutely gorgeous, and any wedding I’ve seen there has been out of this world. I wish them the best, and I hope they have a nice day. What there day is going to be like, who knows! 😉

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I wonder how much of it they will put on SM. I really hope they protect pudding. Is he legally theirs yet?

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?
If he was exposed to worse with his bio parents they need to stop sharing there whereabouts times/dates & places with there Instagram.. I said I like them until recently now they’re in your face with there ads , swearing & acting like they can’t be arsed with the child half the time, this is tattle.. if you want to rave about them start a new thread

Lifeofastepmum

If he was exposed to worse with his bio parents they need to stop sharing there whereabouts times/dates & places with there Instagram.. I said I like them until recently now they’re in your face with there ads , swearing & acting like they can’t be arsed with the child half the time, this is tattle.. if you want to rave about them start a new thread
I clearly know the site... but you posted two consecutive comments in need of more posts so I’ve gave you that, sorry it’s not to your liking

Gem24

I don’t get what they actually won? It says a wedding but I figure it’s jst the venue as I saw stories asking people to contact them for sweet carts etc. I’d be pretty peeved if I won a wedding that I had to fork out money for within 3 months 🤷‍♀️

Lifeofastepmum

Someone wrote a question asking if holly was invited they said no but she’d be there in spirit.. but they invited a lot of instagrammers who said they couldn’t go ptwm been one because she had a baby & yeah me to until they started non stop swearing around a child 🤷‍♀️ Calling eachother ‘fucking Cunts’ each to there own

You also picked out one line out of my whole comment 😅 they didn’t thank holly for helping them win the wedding they said they got it because of pudding.. they didn’t have as many followers until she asked everyone to broadcast there story and reason why they should win. I’m glad they won but a Thankyou would of been nice, Holly’s lovely
And vice versa a lot followed holly because of them (me being one) the thing is they’re damned if they do damned if they don’t - if they’d of done a massive thank you to holly they’d of been slated through it. I’d of said a lot would of come from ptwm also who they share mutual friends with (prob why she was invited also). I’m sure they’ve discuss with everyone involved privately which in my eyes is way better then doing a massive eye roll post thanking people. I get they’re not to everyone’s taste but I wouldn’t say they were rude saying they won the wedding because of pudding because that’s exactly why they won regardless of shout outs.