Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I followed them before they got pudding and they seemed really genuine , but now they are part of the insta mummies crew and it’s just Ad after Ad and tagging their “best mates “ all the time etc. Come across a bit “clicky”
They're very clicky! Them, PTWM and Knee Deep in Life are a proper little click

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Jesspeaches

I work in a residential setting with looked after children and many who the heath trusts have full parental responsibility.
We have processes in place re: organisational media to prevent families finding children when they have no contact. Their behaviour with Pudding drives me up the wall. As others have said in this thread, he is easily identifiable due to their social media presence and openness about his hearing difficulties, photos of him at crèche etc etc.
Social worker needs to step in!! This child deserves privacy which he is not getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
They shouldn't have him on social media at all. People will be able to recognise him, coupled with the fact they are open about his hearing difficulty. He is easily identifiable.

Reactions: 6

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I can't believe what I have read on here.
Firstly that because pudding may have come from a negative background (not necessarily mind as babies get adopted for all sorts of reasons) that an environment where there is lots of swearing isnt a big deal. If he has come from an awful background, imagine if swearing is triggering for him?
Secondly the person saying they would use their children to make extra money outside the 9-5 that is appalling. Child actors are protected, all the money they make goes into a protected trust for them, what about these social media stars, exploiting their children for financial gain and keeping the money for themselves!

Snappy McSnappy

I started following them before they got pudding and really liked the account. Recently it’s ad after ad and really turned me off. The shout outs for the wedding are really annoying me too. It’s like ooh we have a following now, let’s use them for freebies 🙄 If you cant afford to pay for a wedding in 3 months then why enter?! Shame as originally the account was great

HavinAPop

I followed them before they got pudding and they seemed really genuine , but now they are part of the insta mummies crew and it’s just Ad after Ad and tagging their “best mates “ all the time etc. Come across a bit “clicky”

I loved them until they suddenly seemed to be begging quite openly for freebies, I'm sure I didn't imagine them once saying "we really appreciate all the gifts and if you want to send us anything DM us" I was open minded about it after all, nobody knows what the little one has gone through in his little years so by all means spoil him, but they came across as beggy and never disclosed their freebies. After winning the wedding, they then asked for any business that could help them to get involved and I switched of properly. Felt a little bit like PTWM would have advised them to do that being as only the other week she 'forgot' to organise her SIL wedding cake so put a beggy story up asking if someone could help. I don't doubt they are the nicest of guys at all, but I feel they're losing their way and have realised how much they can gain from selling their soul on instagram. Not gonna lie, its awkward and uncomfortable.

Now theres a gofund me page set up by a follower , did anyone else see it when madlads did one for blissfullywingingit? I just find it really shameful that there are so many key issues being highlighted but nobody wants to help or donate, but throw in a wedding and hey, heres a tenner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Pinchme

VIP Member
I stopped following them as th

I stopped following them as find them so annoying and don't like how they are cashing in on the whole insta thing, after they won the wedding that was it for me.
They are also in the PTWM and KDIL click, urghh!

Just more Instagram nobody's trying so hard to get everything for free 😡

I'm sure Puddings first sentance will contain F**k as it seems to be their favorite word.! 😡

Queenie2019

I started following them just before pudding went to live with them and I really liked them. Then they go pudding and I noticed all the swearing and patronising way Darren spoke to him. Then they won the wedding and started asking for things so I got annoyed and unfollowed.
Totally agree, I unfollowed when this happened too. Such a fix that wedding was.

I also think it’s disgusting how they started using pudding for paid ads weeks after he moved in. I wouldn’t use my own children in that derogatory way to make my money, let alone a child I had just adopted. The language & attitude around him was also unacceptable in my opinion.

Pinchme

VIP Member
I do wonder how Darren and any other Instagrammer that stops posting copes?
These people live their entire lives with a phone in their hand, recording every single part of their day.
What is Darren now going to do I wonder? He will have to live a day like 'normal' people do, play, eat, sleep, travel, days out without filming it, can't imagine it's going to be easy.
How will he ever cope not pumping for freebees at every opportunity, no longer receiving lovely parcels every day, it's not gonna be easy.

Pinchme

VIP Member
I like them but I don’t like there language around pudding especially Darren.. they haven’t had him long at all and there constantly swearing 😞 I do wonder what life pudding came from because they’re quite open about everything do with him and where they live and where they’re going to be and what time etc.. like even there wedding reception everyone knows the date and time because they put it on Instagram.. is that not a danger to pudding or what?
I agree about the language, and as they obviously read on here, Darren mentioned it yesterday.

So Darren & Tim your language is discusting around Pudding time to grow up and be parents, time to learn how to speak properly around children, you may think he isn't within earshot, that shouldn't make a difference 😡

• Heart

Queenie2019

Oh don’t even get me started on these two. I’ve been meaning to start my own thread.

Very genuine at first, and then Instagram unfortunately got to them - constant ads and using pudding in these ads which I don’t agree with at all especially when it’s all still going through officially, worries me that they’re making money from that child. Oh and now the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a fix that was and now they’re screaming out for freebies - nope.

Emlou5

I work in a residential setting with looked after children and many who the heath trusts have full parental responsibility.
We have processes in place re: organisational media to prevent families finding children when they have no contact. Their behaviour with Pudding drives me up the wall. As others have said in this thread, he is easily identifiable due to their social media presence and openness about his hearing difficulties, photos of him at crèche etc etc.
Social worker needs to step in!! This child deserves privacy which he is not getting.
And surely time to be settling into his new family....I really don't like how small children have no say in whether they get plastered over social media or not. My kids are teenagers and I always ask to use a photo

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
It makes me very uncomfortable how easily identifiable he is. I used to like their feed but recently unfollowed due to their open showcasing of pudding. It doesn’t feel right.
I agree, and he certainly seems to be their meal ticket for all the freebees.

Pudding is very easily identifiable especially with the hearing problem.

Can't stand either of them, all jumping on the band wagon, of not working for a living but relying on #gifted #add. 😡

Queenie2019

Surprised people are standing up for them. I didn’t realise swearing & being generally negative in front of your kids & exploiting them all over social media for paid ads & gifted items is doing a great job 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
i Knew of someone who was going through the adoption process, it wasn’t finalised but the LA got wind of social media and what was being posted. No pictures - but they were advised to stop posting anything about the child or risk their adoption of the child.
Having worked in safeguarding a few years ago they don’t take it lightly regardless of what background the child has come from. I can’t stand to watch them. Sometimes it comes across that he’s too much for them and just can’t be bothered then make up for it by a gushy post at the park etc. Children need more than that.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm surprised at how they are with pudding considering it seems the adoption hasn't gone through yet. Darren does an awful lot of drinking, even on the train the other day he had a massive glass of wine.
The post about throwing away puddings favourite toy didn't sit well with me either (even though he didn't throw it out in the end!)

Lifeofastepmum

I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I like them but I don’t like there language around pudding especially Darren.. they haven’t had him long at all and there constantly swearing 😞 I do wonder what life pudding came from because they’re quite open about everything do with him and where they live and where they’re going to be and what time etc.. like even there wedding reception everyone knows the date and time because they put it on Instagram.. is that not a danger to pudding or what?

• Heart

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
So I looked earlier and it only had £15 raised which made me 🤣 looked again and it’s £150 now but looking at the donations £100 has come from Hollie the poor girl battling cancer like wtf how can they accept that amount from her!

• Wow