Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
It's child exploitation in a way, making money or receiving goods by using a child. Unfortunately there are no laws about the use of children on social media, yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
I’ve not really followed them, except for when PTWM gives them a mention - surely if they’ve adopted him, they need to be a bit more discreet with showing him in e-v-e-r-y photo?? The ones of him in the bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you can’t see anything, but still, I naively perhaps would have thought they’d be shielding him from social media (not sure of his circumstances prior to being adopted)?

I follow Nick King and his partner and they have two adopted kids - never shown their faces or names, but still manage to engage with followers and be funny along with it - perhaps these two could take some lessons from him?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Queenie2019

I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?
So you’re telling me that because pudding may have potentially been subjected to worse it’s okay for him to be round such vile language at such a young age? What a bizarre way to think! Regardless of a child’s background or experiences - the way they speak around him is disgusting.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
They will do until the final adoption goes through the court. At any point the social worker involved can decide the setting isn't suitable for the child. I'm surprised nothing has been said to them about him being on there at all!

Gemma87

It makes me very uncomfortable how easily identifiable he is. I used to like their feed but recently unfollowed due to their open showcasing of pudding. It doesn’t feel right.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Their language around pudding is quite shocking too. You think they would be being extra care over what they post as legally pudding isn't legally theirs yet.

Lifeofastepmum

I think there quite rude they say the reason they got the wedding was because of pudding but it was actually because of holly the girl who was fighting cancer.. she made it viral that she wanted them to win because they gifted her a hamper during chemo, then part time working mummy piped up! They haven’t once said Thankyou to holly or even acknowledge her anymore.. she also never got a invite to the wedding ..
I’m going to stick up for them here - and no I don’t personally know them. How would you know if she was invited ? Holly was on holiday too the same time they were married and to be honest I doubt she’d of turned down a holiday with her daughter to go to a wedding. They won that wedding because of who they are and what they’ve done - adopting pudding. Wether people made it viral or not their whole instagram is based around their adoption journey. Holly also sent them a best wishes video. As a couple they decide who goes or not and even if she wasn’t invited I’m sure due to number etc there would of been a reason. Not that they have to justify their guest list to Instagram. I love their message and the positivity they bring to adoption.

michelle1990

VIP Member
He’ll be back, all these so called influencers do this at some point, i’m sure it’s just for attention and the fact they like everyone begging them not to go.

HavinAPop

I just saw the go fund me 😩🙄 If you cant afford a wedding why apply for a competition to win one?

And as for the giving the gift to that lady who is battling cancer ? I feel like a massive song and dance has been made about that when that’s what normal people are doing all the time , just not on Instagram! It’s well deserved of course for the lady but I think it was a bit of a publicity stunt to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Queenie2019

Their language around pudding is quite shocking too. You think they would be being extra care over what they post as legally pudding isn't legally theirs yet.
Totally agree with this, also did you see the story when he stormed out as pudding & Darren were being too loud & playing? Tim said something to the affect “they are both doing my fucking head in, just so fucking loud I needed to get out” It was a few weeks after pudding moved in - I couldn’t believe it.

Emlou5

I didn't think they would be allowed to showcase puddings life as much as they are? Surely his family could find them if they wanted. I know they don't show his face full on but you see enough to work out who he is if you were family

Reactions: 2

Emlou5

They shouldn't have him on social media at all. People will be able to recognise him, coupled with the fact they are open about his hearing difficulty. He is easily identifiable.

Totally agree, and I have no idea how they are getting away with it. They must have a social worker involved still surely?

Emlou5

Anyone know what has happened, Darren has announced today he is leaving instagram
I don't know, but it can't be because of what is written on here, there really isn't that much. Some instagrammers like Mrs Hinch have threads and threads!

Justlurkingaround

I used to like them but have recently unfollowed them. Cant stand them now & especially stand how rude Darren is!! When he asks a question on stories and people respond possibly hours later if they haven't been on instagram & he moans about how people are still responding - delete your story then if its so inconvenient 🤷🏻‍♀️!!

Emlou5

I didn't swear around my children when they were growing up and they never have or will hear me say the "c" word. It's basic parenting 101. It's undermining them

Mum2boys

I am going to stick up for them they won the wedding regardless of who helped and who didnt they clearly love pudding he seems like a happy little boy who is well cared loved there doing a great job of same sex parenting

Pinchme

VIP Member
Anyone know what has happened, Darren has announced today he is leaving instagram
Maybe he has been pulled up by SS, about having puffing constantly on insta?

Bet as soon as the adoption is finalised he'll be back, far to many freebees to miss otherwise!!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I stopped following them a while ago, I'm surprised they shared all the details of the wedding, location, time etc.
We don't know why pudding is not with his birth parents. If it's a removal then the parents could be looking for him/wanting him back. I wish I knew what borough they were in so I could write to the LA and express my concerns. I work for my local LA in social care btw I'm not just being vindictive.
Pretty sure they're in Essex 🙈

Can't believe how desperate they're getting to have celebs follow them, it's starting to get cringy!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
2 days to the wedding, anyone else think it's gonna be an underwhelming wedding with the massive build up they've given it?

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I stopped following them a while ago, I'm surprised they shared all the details of the wedding, location, time etc.
We don't know why pudding is not with his birth parents. If it's a removal then the parents could be looking for him/wanting him back. I wish I knew what borough they were in so I could write to the LA and express my concerns. I work for my local LA in social care btw I'm not just being vindictive.

• Heart