Two Poofs and a Pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure there is a thread for these but wondered what others thought of them? I love Darren but I find Tim quite dull.

I started following them before they got pudding and really liked the account. Recently it’s ad after ad and really turned me off. The shout outs for the wedding are really annoying me too. It’s like ooh we have a following now, let’s use them for freebies 🙄 If you cant afford to pay for a wedding in 3 months then why enter?! Shame as originally the account was great

Reactions: 6
I followed them before they got pudding and they seemed really genuine , but now they are part of the insta mummies crew and it’s just Ad after Ad and tagging their “best mates “ all the time etc. Come across a bit “clicky”

Reactions: 6
I followed them before they got pudding and they seemed really genuine , but now they are part of the insta mummies crew and it’s just Ad after Ad and tagging their “best mates “ all the time etc. Come across a bit “clicky”
They're very clicky! Them, PTWM and Knee Deep in Life are a proper little click

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh don’t even get me started on these two. I’ve been meaning to start my own thread.

Very genuine at first, and then Instagram unfortunately got to them - constant ads and using pudding in these ads which I don’t agree with at all especially when it’s all still going through officially, worries me that they’re making money from that child. Oh and now the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a fix that was and now they’re screaming out for freebies - nope.

Reactions: 5
Oh don’t even get me started on these two. I’ve been meaning to start my own thread.

Very genuine at first, and then Instagram unfortunately got to them - constant ads and using pudding in these ads which I don’t agree with at all especially when it’s all still going through officially, worries me that they’re making money from that child. Oh and now the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a fix that was and now they’re screaming out for freebies - nope.
I've got to agree with you. I also think it's weird with how they talk on the stories about pudding and in general when pudding isn't 'officially' there's yet, surely the social see it?

I'm suprised theyve not revealed his actual name yet.

Reactions: 1
I loved them until they suddenly seemed to be begging quite openly for freebies, I'm sure I didn't imagine them once saying "we really appreciate all the gifts and if you want to send us anything DM us" I was open minded about it after all, nobody knows what the little one has gone through in his little years so by all means spoil him, but they came across as beggy and never disclosed their freebies. After winning the wedding, they then asked for any business that could help them to get involved and I switched of properly. Felt a little bit like PTWM would have advised them to do that being as only the other week she 'forgot' to organise her SIL wedding cake so put a beggy story up asking if someone could help. I don't doubt they are the nicest of guys at all, but I feel they're losing their way and have realised how much they can gain from selling their soul on instagram. Not gonna lie, its awkward and uncomfortable.

Now theres a gofund me page set up by a follower , did anyone else see it when madlads did one for blissfullywingingit? I just find it really shameful that there are so many key issues being highlighted but nobody wants to help or donate, but throw in a wedding and hey, heres a tenner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just saw the go fund me 😩🙄 If you cant afford a wedding why apply for a competition to win one?

And as for the giving the gift to that lady who is battling cancer ? I feel like a massive song and dance has been made about that when that’s what normal people are doing all the time , just not on Instagram! It’s well deserved of course for the lady but I think it was a bit of a publicity stunt to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t get what they actually won? It says a wedding but I figure it’s jst the venue as I saw stories asking people to contact them for sweet carts etc. I’d be pretty peeved if I won a wedding that I had to fork out money for within 3 months 🤷‍♀️

The begging for the wedding is horrendous. Makes me cringe so bad, absolute begs.
Also I think Darren is too rough with pudding. Did you see the story where he was “playing” shaking his head of the sofa. Made me feel ill. Sometimes the way he talks and looks at the wee guy makes me sad too, really dismissive.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I can’t believe a go fund me page has been set up for them. If they couldn’t afford a wedding why enter the bloody comp. Wait and save like the rest of the world does. Grabby and begging for freebies because they are now ‘insta famous’. Have they no shame?!

Edit: Not asking for money but oohhh look a swipe up linked to the page. Please! Pull the other one 🙄

Last edited:
Their language around pudding is quite shocking too. You think they would be being extra care over what they post as legally pudding isn't legally theirs yet.

So I looked earlier and it only had £15 raised which made me 🤣 looked again and it’s £150 now but looking at the donations £100 has come from Hollie the poor girl battling cancer like wtf how can they accept that amount from her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So I looked earlier and it only had £15 raised which made me 🤣 looked again and it’s £150 now but looking at the donations £100 has come from Hollie the poor girl battling cancer like wtf how can they accept that amount from her!
They may return it yet. I think shes beaten it and perhaps it is her way of saying thank you for all their support, but still I would hope they would return at least some of the money.

Their language around pudding is quite shocking too. You think they would be being extra care over what they post as legally pudding isn't legally theirs yet.
Totally agree with this, also did you see the story when he stormed out as pudding & Darren were being too loud & playing? Tim said something to the affect “they are both doing my bleeping head in, just so bleeping loud I needed to get out” It was a few weeks after pudding moved in - I couldn’t believe it.

Totally agree with this, also did you see the story when he stormed out as pudding & Darren were being too loud & playing? Tim said something to the affect “they are both doing my bleeping head in, just so bleeping loud I needed to get out” It was a few weeks after pudding moved in - I couldn’t believe it.
Yeah I saw that and was shocked. I definitely think Darren wanted a child more than Tim did.

I followed them just before they got pudding. Had to unfollow as I got sick of them begging for “collaborations” with brands! Begging for freebies! I remember them tagging Fred and Noah and saying who wants a Fred and Noah collab? Certainly not Fred and Noah you desperate begs! I was embarrassed for them each time I saw them! I’m not sure on their situation with Pudding, but I sure as hell would be very careful with what I was putting out there about an adopted child!

Just popped in here to say

What a twit Tim is today? Moaning on stories that people aren’t dressed appropriately for the sunny weather ? What a dick.

Errrr it’s appropriate for someone to wear whatever they want in the weather they like and then Darren filming to strangers on the street and moaning they shouldn’t have their tops off in the sun because they are not “ripped “ 🙄

Not very accepting of others and different choices and bodies!

I might have gotten their names the wrong way around , but either way they are both being utter dicks

Last edited:
I started following them just before pudding went to live with them and I really liked them. Then they go pudding and I noticed all the swearing and patronising way Darren spoke to him. Then they won the wedding and started asking for things so I got annoyed and unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.