Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to say I cringed when Alan and Michelle talked about doing a Cathy, you just knew she’d be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only just discovered this gem of a programme a few weeks ago and I’m hooked!

I love how cosy and comforting it is, I rather like that it’s quite prosaic and follows much the same theme each episode. My favourite episodes are the ones set in Beth and Eric’s front room and everyone’s round. I’d love to sit on the couch with a coffee and sponge listening to Christine’s remarks 😂
I'm very envious of you having all those episodes to catch up on, never having watched them before. You're in for a real treat!

Christine's scathing, caustic remarks and one-liners make me laugh out loud - I often rewind just to hear them again. Elaine C Smith is the perfect choice for Christine's character, she's such a good actor - I'm old enough to remember her as Rab C Nesbitt's wife, Mary (doll) in the late 80s/90s. She's my favourite character in 2 Doors Down.

Enjoy! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Xmas special. ..fingers crossed ...
I always remember the Christmas special when Christine supplied the trifle and was in a hurry to dish it out, because ... 'technically, after midnight, the cream on this trifle is out of date'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always remember the Christmas special when Christine supplied the trifle and was in a hurry to dish it out, because ... 'technically, after midnight, the cream on this trifle is out of date'. :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like something my mother would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm very envious of you having all those episodes to catch up on, never having watched them before. You're in for a real treat!

Christine's scathing, caustic remarks and one-liners make me laugh out loud - I often rewind just to hear them again. Elaine C Smith is the perfect choice for Christine's character, she's such a good actor - I'm old enough to remember her as Rab C Nesbitt's wife, Mary (doll) in the late 80s/90s. She's my favourite character in 2 Doors Down.

Enjoy! 😊

She's an absolute bleeping genius that woman. She has me HOWLING. When they have new neighbours round and she asks him (a Doctor) to look at her dodgy shoulder. He asks her what her GP has advised and she says 'Ach no, you could walk in there with your head in yer arm and she'd tell you to take 2 paracetamol and dial 111'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Cathy character has always made me uneasy, she is such a bullying character. She dominates. The penny drops. She reminds me of a nasty colleague.

The Food Guys - Nick Nairn and Douggie Vipond - were on tv this morning and Christine was the guest. She was hilarious!

Reactions: 1
I watched last year’s Christmas special yesterday and the end had me bawling 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Read on Twitter that Doon (Cath) has said there are no plans for anymore episodes, but they may reunite to do ‘something’ later down the line.

I know that’s no surprise given what happened with the writer but it’s a real shame nonetheless.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Read on Twitter that Doon (Cath) has said there are no plans for anymore episodes, but they may reunite to do ‘something’ later down the line.

I know that’s no surprise given what happened with the writer but it’s a real shame nonetheless.
I just read the same, not surprising but I hope we eventually get another special.

I'd like a feature length style one just to finish it off. The final episode this series is a weak one to end on completely

And yes, ideally the final episode should include Ians wedding!

Reactions: 9
I'd like a feature length style one just to finish it off. The final episode this series is a weak one to end on completely

And yes, ideally the final episode should include Ians wedding!
That would be such a good concept