Twinsandme #79 Shergar Squarejaw, leaves her makeup on till her skin goes raw 😆

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Julie you're far from a great mama🙄 Your mam and Sean are raising them twins . And i use the term raising them lightly as they are a pair of feral brats who badly need discipline and routine. You're at best a part time parent👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s doing an #AD in her car in pjs with her belly and tits hangin out?! Bperfect really do use bottom of the barrel don’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s doing an #AD in her car in pjs with her belly and tits hangin out?! Bperfect really do use bottom of the barrel don’t they
We had that story about buttons popping before in that green top.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
No Julie you're far from a great mama🙄 Your mam and Sean are raising them twins . And i use the term raising them lightly as they are a pair of feral brats who badly need discipline and routine. You're at best a part time parent👍
Well Paula raised Julie so there really is no hope whichever family member raises them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if she was standing around the Ga pitch. She drove him down and told him get out of the car. I’d say the Merry Widow is tit sick of the chuckies fighting so shipped Fionny boy back to Droolie and held onto the thorn.

Reactions: 10
Down to offload her second Chuckie on her mother & visit her Thorn for the first time all week. She’s a disgrace. Another week of drinking and nights away from her children planned.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How does she get away with it? Filter on putting on makeup and then showing what the finished result looks like when she nomore looks like that than the man in the moon. And as for slagging off a shop worker yet again she's a cnut

Reactions: 11
Fionn aware of everything that's going on and part of the conversation, listening to Julie cursing and talking like a thug. No wonder they are so feral listening to adult talk constantly.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Fionn aware of everything that's going on and part of the conversation, listening to Julie cursing and talking like a thug. No wonder they are so feral listening to adult talk constantly.
View attachment 3012022
Yeah she’s vile. And funny thing is it’s all talk. She’d run if you stood out to her. She’d tit herself it’s all only talk
This hair then I’ve the itch 🥴🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are ye alright there Sharron!! 😂😂
---
Still hasn’t showered or washed her hair all weekend!! Filthy, fish smelling minger. 🤢🤢
Did she roll out of the bed in her pyjamas?
She really fecked her lip up with Dr blue ✔ suppose she is lucky those teeth take the focus point off the lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Easy to see now how long she leaves her hair now with those curls. Itching at the thoughts of not washing my hair.
I was away for the night washed hair n showered like any normal person yesterday before left had ta leave early this morn and came straight in itching and washed me hair and washed again like a normal person. I didn't drink or anything it's just normal ta wash, she's a walking sewer, imagine the long off her, yad fry an egg on her head in the heat today, she gives me the bock 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 no matter which of her catfish version she is on the daily, they all as gross as the next

Sorry I'm tired 🤣🤣
---
You know when you have to record yourself playing with your child it’s a rare occurrence
Eas child seen? I dnt watch her stories so just see the clip posted, was he even actually there or more lies out this fool

Reactions: 5
Same story on TikTok now calling them chicken “secures” instead of skewers. Your hilarious Droolie. NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had creepy bot manager on her bio before didn't she? 🤔 Just had look there and it's an email with her name on it, something happen I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 6