Twinsandme #79 Shergar Squarejaw, leaves her makeup on till her skin goes raw 😆

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just using a different filter or what ? Her eyeballs are bulging out of her head and the gnashers look even worse than usual 🥴🤣🤣 she’s like the TIMOO TEMUU version of herself 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel's been on her own for 4 years and has a new fella. It must be killing Julie that the tide won't even take her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rachel's been on her own for 4 years and has a new fella. It must be killing Julie that the tide won't even take her out.
I don't follow Rachel (did at the start but as soon as she became an instahun, I gave up). But she seems always well dressed and keeps a beautiful home. Her children have been brought up well. Are well turned out and appear mannerly.

Droolie is the polar opposite of these.

There's good folk out there who will partner up with someone who already has children. (My husband and I got together almost 20 years ago and I had a child from a previous relationship)

How can anyone partner up with Julie? She's maggotty and classless. Her children are ASBOs in training. Her house is filthy. She dresses like a trans hooker. And she looks like she stinks of a bag of old socks and sweat.

She'll only ever get a one night stand. She'll ever just be treated like a cum bucket (sorry 🙈) because that's the aura she exudes.

Rough as a baboon's arse after sitting on a cactus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She had to turn off comments on the reel on tiktok of Natasha talking about tracing him. There was 250 odd comments on it last night and most of them were against Natasha. Some of them were faceless accounts and there was a lot of men who I wouldn't have thought would be typical pod listeners. It was like they just searched her out and hijacked the comments to badmouth the girl. Wasn't pleasant to read and I'm glad she's actually turned off the comments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the photo showing the manky fridge needs to be shown again, i don't think people saw it. I knew Julie was dirty, but I didn't realise she had a fridge that bad.
Can anyone find it? It's failing me.

Reactions: 8
She had to turn off comments on the reel on tiktok of Natasha talking about tracing him. There was 250 odd comments on it last night and most of them were against Natasha. Some of them were faceless accounts and there was a lot of men who I wouldn't have thought would be typical pod listeners. It was like they just searched her out and hijacked the comments to badmouth the girl. Wasn't pleasant to read and I'm glad she's actually turned off the comments
Missed them, what was the main negative theme of the comments? Any screenshots, Leo got a lot of negativity and now Natasha, bad move to go on. Rachel Gorey would be mad to go on and you would think she would give Alan Clarke her 'exclusive'.

Reactions: 5
That's the girl she mentioned alright that she following. She said one of the girls put the pic in the group chat today and the results are onreal and she's thinking about it. Next breath she had been for consultation. She can't keep up with her lies
---

Ah she needs a loan from credit union for it apparently 🤥
Another scam competition more like with Biduagency!!

Reactions: 3
Missed them, what was the main negative theme of the comments? Any screenshots, Leo got a lot of negativity and now Natasha, bad move to go on. Rachel Gorey would be mad to go on and you would think she would give Alan Clarke her 'exclusive'.
I keep seeing comments that she was a “paid actor” by the government… total tinfoil hat wearing boloxolgists you know the type…
They think the government are doing this to show Irish men are just as dangerous as unvetted immigrants..🫠

Reactions: 4
It would be any parents worst nightmare that those brats would be in their school . Hopefully a strict teacher will put manners on them.

Reactions: 7
Ah it was everything from she's an actor to she was breaking the law stalking him by looking him up , only her version of the story , she's gobby , she's a nut , she needs to eff off , she needs taking down a peg now. As I say it was like people purposely sought it out to comment as there's never been that many comments on one of her pod reel especially by men. And no I'm not picking on men whatsoever it was just unusual is all I'm saying.

Reactions: 5
Teeth bleeding again on her stories this morning, imagine coming on your stories with your teeth bleeding......along with a dirty orange head and a bán white neck 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11