Twinsandme #79 Shergar Squarejaw, leaves her makeup on till her skin goes raw 😆

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who that? The names Shergar Squarejaw! 🐎
No sign of Thorn, she must be off loaded on the Merry widow and her toy boy below in Garryvoe. Spending a few minutes with FuinnOG before he’s dumped on Sean again tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s only WEAK for herself in her curls and her fake White Fox 🥴🤣 pity she looks nothing like her filters that she now actually believes is her face and body. 🤣🤣🤣 she has fine camogie legs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
W_anchor got the bus to Dublin so I presume Julie must of went on it aswell. She kept that quiet.

Reactions: 2
Even if it wasn't pure tack surely she's a big long in the tooth for white fox. Those deasy/centra girls and the other ones on tiktok are advertising them.

Reactions: 6
Even if it wasn't pure tack surely she's a big long in the tooth for white fox. Those deasy/centra girls and the other ones on tiktok are advertising them.
My 19 year old wears White Fox. The actual brand, not knock off. They are not marketed for women hitting 40.

Reactions: 16
The fake white fox gear makes me laugh 🤣🤣 I only know of that brand because my niece and her friend’s have a few hoodies, she is 16. They are not outrageously priced either… so wearing a fake one is a bit desperate 🙈

Reactions: 10
The fake white fox gear makes me laugh 🤣🤣 I only know of that brand because my niece and her friend’s have a few hoodies, she is 16. They are not outrageously priced either… so wearing a fake one is a bit desperate 🙈
Same. I know them from my sons girlfriend. Scarlet for this yoke 🤣🥴

Reactions: 5
Mine get them direct from Australia. I wouldn't call them cheap. Works out about €55/60 for jumper, €35 t-shirt, I'd call that expensive.
The set Julie wears is €30 from Moore street stalls.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s only WEAK for herself in her curls and her fake White Fox 🥴🤣 pity she looks nothing like her filters that she now actually believes is her face and body. 🤣🤣🤣 she has fine camogie legs 🤣
She’s the head off Sharon Curley from the Snapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine get them direct from Australia. I wouldn't call them cheap. Works out about €55/60 for jumper, €35 t-shirt, I'd call that expensive.
The set Julie wears is €30 from Moore street stalls.
Yeah for a jumper/t-shirt they aren't cheap given they are a made famous by tic tok not to mention import duty

Reactions: 3
Was so convinced she was just hitting the ball on her own! Thought to myself saddo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She really shows off how does some hurling with her child, when that would be standard for most parents, playing with their kid. It’s like she wants a reward for parenting. Bring them on holidays on my own, play with them sometimes. Mother of the year!

Reactions: 10