Twinsandme #79 Shergar Squarejaw, leaves her makeup on till her skin goes raw 😆

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just make a Natasha thread? Instead of talking about her in here, it's confusing some people. And she has over 27k followers now. PTSD my hole 🙈. Maybe she has a different understanding of PTSD 😕 🤔

Reactions: 10
Can someone just make a Natasha thread? Instead of talking about her in here, it's confusing some people. And she has over 27k followers now. PTSD my hole 🙈. Maybe she has a different understanding of PTSD 😕 🤔
Maybe she thought ptsb cos she's running all the way to the bank if she becomes an influencer 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is on the pod tomorrow so you may ignore the posts as they are on topic for now, they will die down then.

Reactions: 4
See this link earlier on a post 🙈

Even my husband said to me earlier today "jaysus that one who was assaulted is feckin' everywhere. She'll probably become one of those awful eejits you're always giving out about on Instagram (😂) If she's not careful she'll lose the public support"

We're not the only ones thinking Natasha should reign it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pain in the hole she is .
---
Even my husband said to me earlier today "jaysus that one who was assaulted is feckin' everywhere. She'll probably become one of those awful eejits you're always giving out about on Instagram (😂) If she's not careful she'll lose the public support"

We're not the only ones thinking Natasha should reign it in.
God forgive me . But if anything happens to that young fella. What will be the story then . Will they still be a witch hunt for him . Will they be sorry or not . Wouldn't look good on any of the do Gooders .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
According to the blurb for the pod for the first time Natatsha is telling her story in full to the pod. Now correct me if I'm wrong lads but has she not been doing that for the last week on every program going? She's also fighting for cultural , social and legislative change🤷‍♀️
And no I'm not volunteering to listen to it😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to the blurb for the pod for the first time Natatsha is telling her story in full to the pod. Now correct me if I'm wrong lads but has she not been doing that for the last week on every program going? She's also fighting for cultural , social and legislative change🤷‍♀️
I've just arrived at the airport to a cancelled flight and being redirected by bus to Dublin 🙃 I'll volunteer and report back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads, I enjoy catching up here since Shergar blocked me, but as ridiculous as it sounds, I am sleeping better and all since she blocked me!! I no longer have to listen to that screeching roaring, my airs are getting a right break, and my blood pressure has reduced to pre-Julie levels. It’s bliss!!! And I still enjoy the craic from you ladies. Win win!! 🫶🏻

Reactions: 14
Everyone has heard the story 100 times, will people bother listening? Nobody here only one person should listen.

Reactions: 6
I agree with the comments about that girl Natasha. She didn’t deserve the beating she got. He didn’t deserve to effectively get away with it. However she is starting to grate on my nerves the way she’s going on. The Irish people, we are a strange bunch at times. There’s a lot of support for her but the tide can turn very easily. She needs to be careful. Sometimes saying less works more in your favour. And I’m not suggesting she makes excuses for his behaviour or plays down what happened to her. That’s totally valid. Anyone that will give her airtime she’s jumping on their bandwagon. And this clown interviewing her. Says she’s not a professional or qualified. Yeah we know Jules but didn’t stop you with the PND or Pyschosis when you were looking for women to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with the comments about that girl Natasha. She didn’t deserve the beating she got. He didn’t deserve to effectively get away with it. However she is starting to grate on my nerves the way she’s going on. The Irish people, we are a strange bunch at times. There’s a lot of support for her but the tide can turn very easily. She needs to be careful. Sometimes saying less works more in your favour. And I’m not suggesting she makes excuses for his behaviour or plays down what happened to her. That’s totally valid. Anyone that will give her airtime she’s jumping on their bandwagon. And this clown interviewing her. Says she’s not a professional or qualified. Yeah we know Jules but didn’t stop you with the PND or Pyschosis when you were looking for women to share.
Such a professional, can you imagine Miriam O' Callaghan or Claire Byrne posting this tit.

Reactions: 3
My heart goes out to poor Fionn. He can hardly string a sentence together, has a mother who literally laughs at him and is so self absorbed that she doesn’t see that she’s damaging him permanently. Holiday after holiday, concert after concert, beauty treatment after beauty treatment but not one single speech therapy session are they going to. Any time she interacts with him she records it for show and posts it to Instagram. Parenting isn’t 5 minutes of hurling on the green or a constant supply of sweet treats or cafe trips . My blood is boiling.
bleeping ike socks. Poor little Fionn. He’s so frustrated and it’s coming through as behaviour problems. Tusla need to be involved at this stage

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder what ever happened with two go fund mes that Droolie had going on a while back. Can’t imagine the money went to the places it was suppose to. She’s kept that very very quiet

Reactions: 9