Twinsandme #79 Shergar Squarejaw, leaves her makeup on till her skin goes raw 😆

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lollyloulou and an honorable mention to @Bellatrix#7 on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳

There was another title with same amount of likes so @Antop2020 #80 will be yours🥳

Recap of last thread.
Julie and the twins went to Tenerife on their holidays. Or as Julie put it single mama of six year old twins went on her first solo holiday with her kids #aloneparenting #singlemama.
Link to last thread where you can read about the holidays

By the end of the week it was easy knowing Julie doesn't have her twins all the time at home. Needless to say they've been dumped with the unpaid babysitters since she came home on Tuesday night. Shur god love her she had to parent for a week so she needs a break. Been to two concerts one of which was in Dublin and she's only been home 3 days. Another one lined up for next week.

Her latest collab is with Re-turn Ireland. Whoever decided to work with Julie obviously didn't do their research. The Queen of recycling has been known to dispose of bag of vomit in a private bin and Teaching her kids that it's ok to put food in a food can only bin. She uploaded a reel showing how Re-turn works with Seans address visible for all and sundry to see. When it was pointed out to her there was an address visible she just said it wasn't her house so was OK.

Julie tends to be very sneaky about marking her ads. Very hard to spot ad/ba/sp or gifted. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous .Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use.

Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it

Keeping her nights out very quiet and on the low down ever since we started keeping track. But no doubt she's still having as many as she was. Still part time parenting as her mam has the kids half the week.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her #ALONEPARENTING. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫

For any newbies
Wiki is pink button at top.
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - ChristinefromCork(Julies pal)
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Attachments

• 67.2 KB
  • 90.5 KB
  • 70.7 KB
  • 86.8 KB
  • 75.5 KB
  • 107.4 KB
  • 10.3 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 14
    I swear she's trying to get herself a 20 something year old ,who has zero common sense so she can trap him.

Reactions: 13
    Did she really take a shot from a random person that just walked up to her with it ????
    I'd be worried it was spiked. That's the kind of thing you would be warning young girls about .warning everyone about really.

Reactions: 11
    Did she really take a shot from a random person that just walked up to her with it ????
    I'd be worried it was spiked. That's the kind of thing you would be warning young girls about .warning everyone about really.
    Spiked or not, it would give her male attention. She is a pity.

Reactions: 9
    She has in tiny writing the barman allegedly poured it in front of her.

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Oh i didn't see the tiny writing .....if she made it bigger then it would bare more weight but the fact she made it small looks like she knew hoe she wanted to be perceived and then backtracked with tiny writing . Very annoying. I refused a drink one night off a guy who "accidently " drank my drink and he wanted to pay me back . Eventually ,cos he kept on and on I agreed and I saw the drink being poured but I still didn't even want it .when he got no drink for himself I got freaked out. Literally landed my drink down and off I went . My friends were watching out too and I said I'm getting out of here he is giving me the creeps. I'm convinced he was up to no good.

Reactions: 2
    Shergar and yer wan always look like they have a tit night. All the outfits, make ups tans hotels etc and they always are just two losers on their phones. Two desperados 🥴🤣

I’d imagine she bought the drink herself but made up the story. Hopefully Miriam did pull away from her because Julie only brings her down. I don’t particularly like Miriam anyway but being associated with Julie is going to give her a bad name.

i was going to say I can’t believe she’s just back from holidays and away again but then i actually can believe it because look who we are talking about. She’s nothing short of an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 8
    Spiked or not, it would give her male attention. She is a pity.
    She would love the content for the podcast. She could use it as an excuse as to why she is single etc etc. She comes off so desperate.

Reactions: 4
    She would love the content for the podcast. She could use it as an excuse as to why she is single etc etc. She comes off so desperate.
    Think the novelty of the pod has worn off. Not doing great in the charts.

IMG_20240622_124736.jpg
    IMG_20240622_124715.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    All she did when she brought the twins away for the week was demonstrate that she’s never really with them for any length of time. Explaining that if one goes to the toilet they all have to go. Sure it’s the same if you only went to a shopping centre for a cup of coffee 😂. I know Thebighillhouse is a dose but she at least took 4 children (2 of which are younger than the twinnies) long haul by herself and actually didn’t go on about it as much as Jools!

I’d say the mother paid for her to go away to give her a break for the week. But she’s making up for it now! Drop offs and pick ups from school since they got back, in her upgraded car! (Clearly no financial worries there unlike the rest of us.)

We had to get family from another county to come stay over so my husband and I could go on a night out a few weeks ago. I got so excited about being out I had a few too many and was goosed the next morning but I still got up the usual time and did the Mum thing because they’d already done us a favour, I wouldnt be taking the mick by asking them to get up early too. Yet this one thinks she’s convincing us of her accolades as an #aloneparent by dumping the kids for days as soon as they got their bags off the carousel at the airport!

My eyes hurt from the teeth, pointing eyebrows, fried hair. The dress and boots for a night out! Honestly I give up with these people she looks awful and is only looking for fame

Reactions: 9
    More in her line to go home and see her neglected children. Nearly a week now she’s away from them. Want to act her age and take responsibility for herself and her children and act like a mother instead of one night stands, snorting cocaine and a functional alcoholic. More in her line to dry out in rehab in Cuan Mhuire!!! Her mother & Sean are worse for enabling her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
    Easy to see now how long she leaves her hair now with those curls. Itching at the thoughts of not washing my hair.

• Sick
    Reactions: 10