Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
The
Just caught the live where the person brought that stuff over. The two drinks for the kids are mocktails. Bottle of Rose for Julie. She did tell them only one glass needed for the wine. All was included in price of the bed thing. She left then to get kids as apparently the kids club was 10 mins away from her in the complex🤷‍♀️ which is like a city according to Jules🙄 Also according to her she has one drink with her dinner and two at the show at night 🤥
it's not a big hotel

Reactions: 1

Malc

Chatty Member
Someone was saying earlier she was tied in with your man Pat Phelan with it. Is he part owner there or something? He's knocking around with a one botox'd up to the hilt that goes to bikerow ski with him.
Has he separated from the wife?

• Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
Julie and the kids back up to Dublin tomorrow, must be off on holiday early on Monday. She will have clocked up alot of driving since Fri on little rest which could be dangerous.
Madness, putting herself and her twins in danger and other road users.

happyout2000

VIP Member
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!
Wow good spot I would have never noticed that I would have assumed it was the light sure she had her up and out after 12 dancing in some pub I think

#transparency

VIP Member
Looks like she’s got really bad veins on those legs
She has prominent veins on her boobs aswell probably from after having the twins. They look so much worse when her boobs are half white and half tanned.
---
IMG_20240618_175134.jpg

Last edited:

Heidi77

VIP Member
Los gigantes is beautiful but everything is pretty much up hill. It's away from all the hot spots like last Americas and Los cristanos. It's very small. Hotel is nice. She's gonna be well bored there and will be on the bus all week. Taxis pretty much impossible to get too
It's far out alright! Rather her than me.