Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farticus

was the father of the kids ever around? I'm late to the party so not up to speed on the ins and outs of her #singlemam life

Reactions: 2
Absolute madness, that is the only truth she has ever spoke. Why does she so so appreciate the 25,000 people more than they will ever no? Money money money is the reason 🤑🤑 🤑 meanwhile she makes tiktoks about Jessie, only for him she wouldn't have the twins, wasteman or not, she would be nobody without the twins
Does he pay maintenance I wonder? Like if he does then atleast he's helping out financially

MollyMalone

VIP Member
How is his house one of the cheapest in the estate?
Is the price of an affordable house set by your ability to pay? As opposed to one price for everyone. I don't know a whole pile about it but I think that's how it works. Also, as a single applicant he'd probably only be able to get a 2 bed house. I imagine there's a mix of 2, 3 and 4 beds in the estate
---
Its an affordable housing scheme, you supply them with your mortgage offer and bank statements to show your savings and then the council bridges the gap and takes an equity share, it can be between 10-30% of the market value. If he wants to sell later on hell have to pay back the equity share first so it's essentially another loan.
This is a much better explanation 👆 never mind what I said 😂 thanks kt

There was a secret session party for the two Johnnies last night in Orlagh house in Dublin, I wonder was she at it? The 2 Johnnies are playing in The Viking in Lanzarote on Friday, I wonder is that where Droolie is heading on holidays?
They’re in Canada on tour on Friday no?

Reactions: 1
is it really that expensive now tho, were paying more than that for sept 2 adults 2 kids and its not even all inclusive and we have a baby, i actually thought it was a good price all inclusive
I paid the same for a week in September the cost of flights has gone up massively.

#transparency

VIP Member
She'd only love for some Internet creep to show up there, would make great content, imagine the millions more her account would reach then?

She cares more about her paycheck from a reel/ tiktok than she does about the safety of her family.
Would of taken her 2 minutes to hide Sean's address. She doesn't care about safety or what she shares, just the money 🤑
💰🤑💸💴💶💷💹
IMG_20240618_211605.jpg
IMG_20240618_211535.jpg