Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obviously Sean doesn’t want the dog in his house, so Julie brings the dog to his house. Now the dog is stressed, locked out in the garden scratching at the glass and she thinks it’s hilarious. Poor dog. Pot Sean. Poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So obviously Sean doesn’t want the dog in his house, so Julie brings the dog to his house. Now the dog is stressed, locked out in the garden scratching at the glass and she thinks it’s hilarious. Poor dog. Pot Sean. Poor kids.
Never mind the big hens, Sean is a big cock a doodle doo, no sympathy for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ the dog scratching the new glass door they have mass on nothing

Reactions: 13
So cruel and stressful for a dog that's always indoors to be locked outside. He'll wreck Sean's sliding door, but Julie won't care. Wonder did he get his €500 dental? Poor Rio is the only Haynes I'd have any time for anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah look extra tickets for cork , no julie they were never sold out, wonder will there be extra for tralee added now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s some gowl honest to god. Bringing her feral brats over there and the dogs nails tearing along his new floors and scratching his doors. He should dig her into the head. Where’s the Merry Widow? AWOL again all week. Must be off on holidays again with her fancy man.

Reactions: 9
What does Sean think the dog is going to do to his floor exactly? Any paw marks can be easily wiped up. He’d do more damage to the porch scratching at it! Also pretty sure Rio is a breed that doesn’t shed. He needs to get over himself tbh!

Reactions: 6
What does Sean think the dog is going to do to his floor exactly? Any paw marks can be easily wiped up. He’d do more damage to the porch scratching at it! Also pretty sure Rio is a breed that doesn’t shed. He needs to get over himself tbh!
Dog nails can scratch wooden floors, ours were sanded and stained to get previous owners damage out and our big lad scooby doo’ed down the hall and scratched them within 2 days 😔 if he has cheap laminate he’ll be safer but that glass will be RUINED 😬

Reactions: 6
I’d be more worried about the kids than the dog. Can you imagine the drama they are going to bring to his front door fighting with kids in the estate. There are some rough heads living there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah look it's his brand new house I don't blame him. He doesn't have a dog so why would he want someone else's dog there? It's bad enough that he has to put up with Julie and the ferals. She knows he doesn't want the dog there but yet she still brought him.

Reactions: 22
Is she staying in seans for the night? Looks like she has jammies on her in that latest story.

Reactions: 2
Dog nails can scratch wooden floors, ours were sanded and stained to get previous owners damage out and our big lad scooby doo’ed down the hall and scratched them within 2 days 😔 if he has cheap laminate he’ll be safer but that glass will be RUINED 😬
I’ve a similar dog to Rio and wooden floors all over my house and no scratch marks!
Ah look it's his brand new house I don't blame him. He doesn't have a dog so why would he want someone else's dog there? It's bad enough that he has to put up with Julie and the ferals. She knows he doesn't want the dog there but yet she still brought him.
I’d rather Rio than the kids tbh. He seems a lovely dog. Prob just wants to snuggle up on the couch

Reactions: 8
I’ve a similar dog to Rio and wooden floors all over my house and no scratch marks!

I’d rather Rio than the kids tbh. He seems a lovely dog
Thought juLie said it was the noise of the nails on the wood Sean didn't like, no sign of Rio in the last story, she probably locked him out on the car

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.