Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get carers for my 80 year old housebound mother. I've been turned down recently. I'm prepared to drop my hours in work. But I don't know how to fiddle the system like her.
They’re fiddling the system their whole lives. The Merry Widow is doing it for years. On Julie’s earnings she shouldn’t qualify for any benefits bar her children’s allowance but yet all these means tested payments she qualifies for so there’s no way they know what she is earning. I’ll keep reporting her weekly until Revenue and the DSP finally investigate her. She’s not declaring her means & I’d nearly be certain her part time job is after school collections from her cousins crèche so she’s going through the books to qualify for working family payment or FIS. The Merry Widow is definitely after Disability or Invalidity pension & once approved the other one will try get carers benefit for her.
---
I’m telling ye go onto MyGov and keep reporting Julie, it can be done anonymously and we have her address in Wrenville and they’ll eventually catch up with her too and investigate her for benefit fraud & tax evasion as no way she’s under the means allowed. About time these influencers got investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re fiddling the system their whole lives. The Merry Widow is doing it for years. On Julie’s earnings she shouldn’t qualify for any benefits bar her children’s allowance but yet all these means tested payments she qualifies for so there’s no way they know what she is earning. I’ll keep reporting her weekly until Revenue and the DSP finally investigate her. She’s not declaring her means & I’d nearly be certain her part time job is after school collections from her cousins crèche so she’s going through the books to qualify for working family payment or FIS. The Merry Widow is definitely after Disability or Invalidity pension & once approved the other one will try get carers benefit for her.
---
I’m telling ye go onto MyGov and keep reporting Julie, it can be done anonymously and we have her address in Wrenville and they’ll eventually catch up with her too and investigate her for benefit fraud & tax evasion as no way she’s under the means allowed. About time these influencers got investigated.
The mother more than likely in receipt of a widow pension

Reactions: 1
I have learnt so much about payment and benefits from all the talk about it here lol. I agree it is fierce boring because the reality of the situation is that Julie is most likely just getting the Children’s allowance, which everyone gets and prob that lone parent thing. Can’t imagine she would get anything else as she is a “public figure” 🫠
I can't see how she can get any other payments either.

Even taking these shows if they sellout. I don't know how many tickets there is but just for arguments sake I'll say there is 2,000 between the 3 venues.
That's €30 x 2000 and that's €60,000.
There is Brenda, Julie and all the other expenses like management company, renting the venues etc so ill just split it in 3, a third each.
So Julie could potentially earn €20,000 for 9 hours works (each show is 3 hours long). That's over €2,000 an hour when you break it down 😲

Keep the screenshots and forward them onto revenue for both Brenda and Julie.
And report to ASAI for both of them too as all posts promoting show all should have #AD on them.

Reactions: 16
I can't see how she can get any other payments either.

Even taking these shows if they sellout. I don't know how many tickets there is but just for arguments sake I'll say there is 2,000 between the 3 venues.
That's €30 x 2000 and that's €60,000.
There is Brenda, Julie and all the other expenses like management company, renting the venues etc so ill just split it in 3, a third each.
So Julie could potentially earn €20,000 for 9 hours works (each show is 3 hours long). That's over €2,000 an hour when you break it down 😲

Keep the screenshots and forward them onto revenue for both Brenda and Julie.
And report to ASAI for both of them too as all posts promoting show all should have #AD on them.
I can't wait for the day that the tax man and welfare finally catch up with her and give her a well needed lesson in honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shows look to be a flop 😂😂😂😂 No stories of how they’re balling into their phones at how quickly they sold out in seconds!!! Que stories to follow now to reel in the chavs into buying tickets showing Dickie with his big Mickey, Kipper the stripper & Shauna the singing ******.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think the idea of pretending it was sold out paid off, if anything, it stopped people clicking into it. Big fools

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did she have the neck to say it sold in seconds 🙈 then Brenda didn't check the facts and reposted it, some journalist she is 🥴

Screenshot_20240419_134020_com.android.chrome_edit_29169989271069.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know every comment says it but my god the teeth are ridiculous, how did she ever think they look good! They’re way too big and she can’t talk 🤣 the vanity ruined her.
Can someone tell me why they all only get their top teeth done?! I’m not against gettin your teeth done within reason but they all only have the top ones done - droolie , danni the mammy , Brenda I think too. it looks ridiculous bottom ones crooked and yellow and top ones obviously fake , Snow White and poker straight. I don’t get why they get a half arsed jo? Even if it’s just the top ones that were free why bother going around looking like that
I have Turkey teeth as they are called, no one even knew I had them done, I had them done because illness ment I lost a lot, had broken ones and literally couldn't eat but I had been sick and not seen anywhere so long that when people seen me again not 1 person was any the wiser they aren't my teeth. It took me yrs to decide who to go with because of the fear of looking like this but also not been able to afford the mortgage they wnat here for them. People only know mine are done if I tell them because they are exact same as my own teeth were and are not blinding white because no1 over the age 15 has blinding white teeth its ridiculous.
Her blue tick Dr's have done her filthy. I'd love ta see her get tummy work, arse work something else that's goes awful like everything else , a big wonky arse or something she deserves only the best blue tick can buy 🤣🤣
---
I know every comment says it but my god the teeth are ridiculous, how did she ever think they look good! They’re way too big and she can’t talk 🤣 the vanity ruined her.
Can someone tell me why they all only get their top teeth done?! I’m not against gettin your teeth done within reason but they all only have the top ones done - droolie , danni the mammy , Brenda I think too. it looks ridiculous bottom ones crooked and yellow and top ones obviously fake , Snow White and poker straight. I don’t get why they get a half arsed jo? Even if it’s just the top ones that were free why bother going around looking like that
I have Turkey teeth as they are called, no one even knew I had them done, I had them done because illness ment I lost a lot, had broken ones and literally couldn't eat but I had been sick and not seen anywhere so long that when people seen me again not 1 person was any the wiser they aren't my teeth. It took me yrs to decide who to go with because of the fear of looking like this but also not been able to afford the mortgage they wnat here for them. People only know mine are done if I tell them because they are exact same as my own teeth were and are not blinding white because no1 over the age 15 has blinding white teeth its ridiculous.
Her blue tick Dr's have done her filthy. I'd love ta see her get tummy work, arse work something else that's goes awful like everything else , a big wonky arse or something she deserves only the best blue tick can buy 🤣🤣
Eta... also top and bottom I've never seen anyone only get top that colour when bottom are 35shades different the dentist should be shot advertising that as his work the shame.

Reactions: 11
The poster for the two of them promoting their “hen” night - they look like drag queens. Every time I see the photo it makes me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poster for the two of them promoting their “hen” night - they look like drag queens. Every time I see the photo it makes me laugh 😆
They should of edited the brown coming out of JuLies mouth and one eye looks different to the other
IMG_20240419_144153.jpg

---
L plate should be darker
IMG_20240419_144422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could have bought 6 tickets just now for cork…
So don’t know how it’s sold out

Reactions: 4
Why is she lying saying it’s sold out? Surely her followers aren’t thick enough to be able to go on and check themselves?

Reactions: 10
---

Eta... also top and bottom I've never seen anyone only get top that colour when bottom are 35shades different the dentist should be shot advertising that as his work the shame.
Were they expensive? I always had awful teeth over soft enamel or something. But kids have ruined them, all my back ones are crumbling and I've already got a few false ones on a crown. I'd prefer to have my own shirty ones than the horses teeth looking like Julie or Mrs makeup.

She’ll most likely go after carers for the Merry Widow. That way she’ll be able to continue to “work part time” & keep her WFP and all her other benefits such as HAP, medical cards, back to school, fuel allowance etc. Those Haynes are no fools let me tell you.
Can't get carers and wfp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.