Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t mean move I just mean she can apply. She definitely spoke before about some additional needs I just didn’t follow her enough to know what it is or remember. I just know she will 100% have a plan for when it ends.
---
Back advertising cbd pills and drinks. Why didn’t she take them a few weeks ago instead of going to doctor?
If she has carers then it doesnt end unless its reviewed. Dca stops at 16 so she'd have a good few years left of that. Tbh i dont think shes the type to worry about the future. She spends money like theres no tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but the “what benefits payment is Julie/will Julie be getting” is awful boring to read! Most of those payments mean nothing to some of us reading. It crops up every now and again and is 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but the “what benefits payment is Julie/will Julie be getting” is awful boring to read! Most of those payments mean nothing to some of us reading. It crops up every now and again and is 🥱🥱🥱
Same as the council housing topic on Sarah burkes page 🥱 Sarah herself has never mentioned a council house and the threads get destoryed with the conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
None of them are sold out plenty if tickets left to the tit shows. The Merry Widow had no signs of sickness at the last show up singing , someone should report her to social welfare

Reactions: 9
The opera house was one of the last 4 shows, it took months to sell, I think she actually believes her own lies 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 #liar #falseadvertising #sheepkeepyourmoney #samecircusdifferentvenue
IMG_20240418_192754.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell the type of people that are going to this so called event when you click into the profiles of the ones she shares 😂

that reel what she says US moms
I say loads of moms are saying don’t put me in the same bracket as you 😂

Reactions: 13
None of them are sold out plenty if tickets left to the tit shows. The Merry Widow had no signs of sickness at the last show up singing , someone should report her to social welfare

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she not realise by saying it is sold out that eejits who want to go won't check and they will sell less tickets? Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll most likely go after carers for the Merry Widow. That way she’ll be able to continue to “work part time” & keep her WFP and all her other benefits such as HAP, medical cards, back to school, fuel allowance etc. Those Haynes are no fools let me tell you.
I can't get carers for my 80 year old housebound mother. I've been turned down recently. I'm prepared to drop my hours in work. But I don't know how to fiddle the system like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Checked Cork I still can buy 20 tickets. Its get people to buy.Then it be we can sell more tickets for cork we managed to get more numbers.

Reactions: 3
Checked Cork I still can buy 20 tickets. Its get people to buy.Then it be we can sell more tickets for cork we managed to get more numbers.
She will probably say we released a few extras for ye because there was such a demand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a three minute sell out this time and I'm blooming delighted. Might take them down a peg or ten

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think after the fall out from her stripper show & then the one in Belfast (I know had nothing to do with her) some women might be less keen to go to these things for fear of fall out with their friends/family etc

Reactions: 6
Who wants to pay to see them walking like farmers to zombie or some similar song blasting, bad karaoke, pictures of the dad on screen, a few stupid games, to top it off Sean and Paula being rolled out like idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s no way people in the midlands will fork out 30€ for Julie and her mother and Sean. Sean doing drag, not a hope

• Haha
Loved Brenda addressing what we were saying here in her stories. About going out for a few drinks. She was sent “ messages”. No one thinks you were going out for a few drinks , people were wondering how you manage to be around it so much and it doesn’t bother you. She also said on a clip of podcast it’s “ not just the people who post stuff about you online it’s when others “ like” it ”. Clearly referring to here. The two of them are bate into each other’s threads. They are born liars the two of them, well met.

Reactions: 21
I have learnt so much about payment and benefits from all the talk about it here lol. I agree it is fierce boring because the reality of the situation is that Julie is most likely just getting the Children’s allowance, which everyone gets and prob that lone parent thing. Can’t imagine she would get anything else as she is a “public figure” 🫠

Did ye see on Scammens thread, she was all signed up to get hap but got reported from here she said and they stopped her payment and she has to pay full rent, she is blaming being reported but if she isn't entitled to the payment that is why they stopped it. She must've declared all her finances

---
Ju-Lie and Saint Brenda lying through their false teeth
IMG_20240419_113333.jpg
IMG_20240419_113349.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.