Twinsandme #74 Julie, have a wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the merry widow works her holidays around the ferals? They always seem to fall that she’s back for her Thursday take over with the kids? It’s like a family where the parents aren’t together and they split time. That’s how Julie is with them. 2 days for her, 3 days for the Merry Widow and 2 days for the lapdog Sean.

Reactions: 8
My crazy life Caroline has a podcast and doing well on her own in the charts with 30K followers on Instagram. Looks like you don't need much listeners to get into the top 15 of the charts. Anybody following Caroline, has she a thread here? Also the pod that is number 4 is a new podcast with one episode, again they wouldn't have a big following yet are number 4. Hold my drink is back aswell and Deirdre O' Kane and Dermot Whelan are doing very well. B&J have a lot of competition.

View attachment 2869379View attachment 2869380
Ahhh stop I didn’t even know that cracked ones name 😂 where is the thread there has to be gold in there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where is the producer getting the clips to add to the podcast videos, they are very cringey especially on such a sensitive topic.

Screenshot_20240411_192124_com.android.chrome_edit_52464212143557.jpg

Screenshot_20240411_192406_com.android.chrome_edit_52614678677388.jpg

Reactions: 1
How was she recording today with Brenda.She said last night she was going to centre where dried out Julie has 2 different tops on her today

That would only take a few hours she prob did that in the morning and on to cahir for podcast.

Julie got hair and makeup done for Johnny B again 🫠

She won't have to worry about spitting or swallowing,no guy is endangering his crown jewels near the angle grinder that are them teef

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet those are brendas flight details shes sharing. All for a bit of content

Reactions: 13
Imagine messaging Aer Lingus saying “I booked the wrong direction” Mortified for her. That’s what happens when your drinking wine 7 nights a week….. she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine messaging Aer Lingus saying “I booked the wrong direction” Mortified for her. That’s what happens when your drinking wine 7 nights a week….. she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.
She’s lying. She didn’t book th wrong ones. As someone else said Brenda has them flights so she shared them. If she’s flying aer Lingus she’s also not paying for them herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.