Twinsandme #74 Julie, have a wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hazard a guess and say the bullying issue with the ferals is a lead up to them being shifted from the school.
It's clear they are not excelling, especially Fionn, and perhaps the school have asked Julie to help, as in extra work on speech and language. That won't happen, so easier for her to move them
It was never going to work out with the Irish anyway. But she wouldn't admit that.

Reactions: 15
I would hazard a guess and say the bullying issue with the ferals is a lead up to them being shifted from the school.
It's clear they are not excelling, especially Fionn, and perhaps the school have asked Julie to help, as in extra work on speech and language. That won't happen, so easier for her to move them
She probably has them enrolled in a school by Seans house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she always put her feet up on the Rubber Johnnies Tables ? She’s feral herself ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My anxiety when Fionn was grabbing the paper firmly as it was coming out (very slowly😂)…

Waaaait!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Seriously Droolie, have a wash... And bring the printer with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My crazy life Caroline has a podcast and doing well on her own in the charts with 30K followers on Instagram. Looks like you don't need much listeners to get into the top 15 of the charts. Anybody following Caroline, has she a thread here? Also the pod that is number 4 is a new podcast with one episode, again they wouldn't have a big following yet are number 4. Hold my drink is back aswell and Deirdre O' Kane and Dermot Whelan are doing very well. B&J have a lot of competition.

IMG_20240411_164814.jpg
IMG_20240411_164831.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder is the printer new? Seems to be a novelty.

Remember she used not have one, and any time she needed to print something there'd be drama. She definitely had to use the library to print something at least once - the one and only time the twins were inside the door of a library, I'd say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.