Twinsandme #60 Julie Haynes had a Limerick sexcation in her imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have near 6 year olds who fall asleep when they are in the car?? cos I've never seen it in other kids the same age, I don't think at that age napping during the day is standard??
I do have a 6yo who always sleeps in the car. The movement just knocks them out.

Reactions: 5
Its ridiculous 🙄 dont want to spoil it for anyone but jesus i was shook in a bad way after seeing it it was so bad
See that dope Tignam gave it a 10/10 today, what do they be thinking? I thought the first 20 mins was ok, brought back childhood Barbie memories, but after that 💩

Reactions: 4
Right this isn’t a sky cinema review chat 😂

back to the horse going to horse racing tomorrow dressed as drag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno what climate they have there but if I was wearing what thorn has on I’d be frozen solid. Sure mine are in T-shirts but Jesus they actually need jumpers or raincoats going out in this crappy summer weather! But no Julie wants her to get a tan so freeze away thorn

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else have near 6 year olds who fall asleep when they are in the car?? cos I've never seen it in other kids the same age, I don't think at that age napping during the day is standard??
No it’s actually very good for kids to have a nap
---
Jesus I couldn’t really tell till I zoomed in because I’m blind 👩‍🦯 but does she actually brush her teeth 🤮

View attachment 2349305
It’s pure lack of care for the bonding 3 brushes a week and then she’s promoting whitening strips 🙄🫣

Reactions: 4
She will get a podcast outta that disgusting comment at least.

Where were Chuckee and Pennywise during her evening of cleaning?? The mobile

Went the full day and only "cooked" a cuppa tea and thawed a breadroll
It's probably someone belong to her for the podcast. She loves a good story and this one would shoot up the ratings.

Reactions: 2
So much for the coldplay tickets to be given away last night, the fake tan was obviously more important that picking a fake winner for her latest fake giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen good few lately pretending they've competition and never announcing winner - by_catriona (Dublin wan) did it to get her son followers for his YouTube (how weird is that???) and no winner
Who do you report that to?

Reactions: 7
Tickettout have put a warning up on their site about scam tickets for Coldplay and said unfortunately lots have been so desperate for tickets and got caught.
They said there is NO WAY to get a ticket from anyone as they cannot be transferred or sold to a third party yet. Probably will only happen nearer to the concert.
They also put a notice up on Boards to warn people.
I have no idea where Julie and her likes can be reported to, I assume it's the guards?

Reactions: 14
I've seen good few lately pretending they've competition and never announcing winner - by_catriona (Dublin wan) did it to get her son followers for his YouTube (how weird is that???) and no winner
Who do you report that to?
same with - mylife_withfive_

Shes mad to be affiliated with ella and jo so keeps running competitions with their products and never picks a winner. has to be a way to report that stuff, it's so dishonest

Reactions: 6
If u didn’t get it the first 5 times
She driving Cork to Dublin
Dublin to Galway
Just incase you missed it
Didnt say it enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the bets now a 106 year old man with a robin on his shoulder offers her his umbrella cos shur gawd love her she’ll get soaked!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.