Twinsandme #60 Julie Haynes had a Limerick sexcation in her imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Alucia on the winning thread title🥳🥳

Quick recap of last thread
Same old same old! Nights away, podcast recordings, ads, feck all sign of the twinnies and a lot of use of filters.
Joolie still doing Strictly Carraigaline but rehearsals have finished for the summer. Her bestie Wanchor has also got in on the action and is doing a fundraiser for them too.
Air in Rows and Fuinneog seem to be missing a lot so either they in Garryvoe or Monaghan.
We all got an education in housing schemes in the last thread thanks to Sean going looking at a house under some scheme which Joolie tried to explain but failed miserably as per usual.
Podcast still as 💩 as ever . Tickets still available for the podcast festival if any of ye wanna go along for the laugh.
According to boy wonder there's two big collabs happening. The first one was revealed. It was.... drum roll please... with Voduz for a box of stuff that can be used on mother and child. Hence the name Momma and me or something twee like that. Coz no dads obviously look after their kids🙄
Last thread ended with Joolie on her stories crying a river. A "friend" has set up fake pages and sent messages to the "boyfriend" and his family about Joolie and whats shes like.Got the whole spiel about how hard the last two years have been etc etc. As Joolie says don't believe everything you see and read on the internet so whether it true or not is anyones guess. But if it is she really must of passed off said "friend" No doubt Eoghan and the mejia lawyers will get to the bottom of it in no time.
Joolie is the only single mom of twins in Ireland and does it all herself. Has no help whatsoever from the ma or Sean or the ipads.

Attachments

• 84.4 KB
  • 84.4 KB
  • 60.4 KB
  • 44 KB
  • 48.3 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    You know her coping mechanisms today will be drink so I really hope her brother takes the kids. They don't need to witness her have yet another breakdown in front of them.
    She's done so much damage to them already, they really don't need to see anymore.

Reactions: 12
    I actually feel sorry for her, we all think what we do about her but let’s be honest it takes some sad individual to go to the bother of setting up fake profiles to message the new fella , I would also be very weary of Brenda I don’t know why

Reactions: 60
    You know her coping mechanisms today will be drink so I really hope her brother takes the kids. They don't need to witness her have yet another breakdown in front of them.
    She's done so much damage to them already, they really don't need to see anymore.
    The crying is prob from last night's drinking

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    I actually feel sorry for her too. That’s crappy. I wouldn’t trust the podcast lady either

Reactions: 30
    She would do the exact same thing if not worse to a "friend" . if she thought someone had a chance of real happiness, she would try and destroy it.

Reactions: 19
    Eoghan, Brenda of that anchor one. Either of those 3… imagine it was eoghan tho! 😳 for the engagement and all that - wouldn’t that be mad!

Reactions: 24
    She would do the exact same thing if not worse to a "friend" . if she thought someone had a chance of real happiness, she would try and destroy it.
    In fairness to her I don’t think she would. I think she takes the piss with social media and plays up to it a bit but I don’t think she’s the worst

Reactions: 20
    I don't think she would, I actually think she would be very loyal and would probably be the first to help a friend in need. Unfortunately her friends obviously aren't the same way. Now don't get me wrong I can't stand the girl in general, and she's probably the worst example of a mother I've ever seen, but I get the feeling from her that she would be fierce loyal to family and friends and that's probably why she's so upset over it. However if you're going to live your life on social media and brag about 1 night stands, not using protection, walks of shame for the morning after pill, being so drunk that you don't know where you are etc etc you would have to expect a backlash! I can't believe it came from her friends though 😳😂

Reactions: 37
    So I take it he's dumped her then 🤔 got the ride and now binned her off using the excuse of the messages he's got

• Sad
    Reactions: 15
    It could also be friend of a friend. Like any of her friends could have spilled the beans to someone looking for the goss and they ran with it.

It’s not a nice thing what’s happened obviously however when she puts all her tart and tack out there for thousands to see who’s going to want their son/brother with someone like that? I certainly wouldn’t want someone as crass around my family. Sleep around as much as you want but no need to promote it especially when you’ve two young kids! She’s leaving behind a grim digital footprint.

Reactions: 20
    Who needs enemies when you have friends like that.
    Júlíé is a fckn wagon and probably shouldn't put her whole life out there online for future inlaws/husband to see but that's a nasty, sly thing to do to anyone.

Reactions: 12
    You’d nearly feel sorry for her wouldnt you! 🙈🙈 but this could all be for engagement! Don’t believe everything you see on insta, isn’t that what she said??? 🫣🫣 also if it was a friend I def think the anchor one! 🙈

Reactions: 16
    I would feel sorry for anyone who’s friend betrays them like that but you really need to keep your private life private and off social media. She will drink herself into oblivion now tonight and her mam will have the toddlers again

Reactions: 13
    So let me get this right, she bawls in hysterics into the phone, recording as she goes. Then replays, edits and posts....
    I think she's had a falling out with the ma and perfect opportunity to cry for the gram.
    What has the twins dad walking out (I don't think he did initially?), Her father dying, and her grandfather, and her mother's cancer diagnosis (prognosis better than she lets on, treatment better than she lets on).....what has it all to do with getting a date?
    She has put herself out there, for the world to see, and she thinks she can fool a lad into thinking she's someone else, when all he has to do is Google?
    Sorry, while I believe the tears and she's upset, it has nothing to do with lads and friends.
    Her stories have been poor lately, jobs are in short supply, so she drives engagement by this.
    Dope.

• Heart
    Reactions: 28
    If it's true and a friend betrayed her there will be skin and hair flying in Cark tonight.

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    From this summary of the podcast from 10 July a girlfriend of a friend of her fella figured Julie out, she could of told friends, Ireland is a small place. If he has knowledge of all her accounts how would he not figure out her large following. None of it makes sense, is this all for the pod?

Screenshot_20230723_182401_com.huawei.browser_edit_46495143995508.jpg

Reactions: 6
    Am I the only one who doesn't feel sorry for her? Like at all, at all at all? In fact, minus feeling sorry for her if that's a thing?

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 31
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.