Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot her makeup so Rang Sean to drive down to clonakilty to bring her make up! He is the bigger fool if he does spend his Saturday driving up and down with his sisters make up.
She can just buy more, she has no problem spending money so she will enjoy the shopping

Reactions: 5
I swear if my lot were among all over the railway village like hers are I'd have them dragged out of there. Your not meant to be walking up on around the models and there are signs up saying that. Good luck Clon I wish ye well this weekend ye might never be the same again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Horrible wan, taking advantage of poor Sean, whilst he has his own mental health struggles. And she is breaking covid rules yet again, 3 households in 1 room, your horrible julie eyebrows.

Reactions: 8
For Sean's mental health he needs to move out of cork away from her, she is a soul vacuum, takes pure advantage of his good nature

Reactions: 9
Omg could she look more common? Glugging back the gin/vodka, holding onto Fionn and recording herself. Her mother is there to help, how is she so stressed that she needs a drink? It’s 5pm, most toddler parents don’t have or want that!!

Reactions: 6
Imagine feeling like that literally a few hours into your beautiful children's birthday weekend (night) away 😢 it's actually quite sad, she doesn't ever enjoy them, all the spending, time off, free crap and she's nothing but a woman who's very unhappy in life, never noticed this before.

Reactions: 10
Sean is some eejit for driving down with her makeup.

Surely she couldve done a night or two without. It's hardly a party weekend when she is away with her kids!

Reactions: 8
Omg could she look more common? Glugging back the gin/vodka, holding onto Fionn and recording herself. Her mother is there to help, how is she so stressed that she needs a drink? It’s 5pm, most toddler parents don’t have or want that!!
They are the family / group you avoid on holiday. You know, the ones that completely take over, they are the loud ones and kids are left to run amok. Then the whinging starts 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Out in the local with my partner, went to smoking area for a cig and had a quick look at insta, Julie came on roaring full blast the whole place turned and looked at me wondering wtf I'm watching was mortified 😩🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out in the local with my partner, went to smoking area for a cig and had a quick look at insta, Julie came on roaring full blast the whole place turned and looked at me wondering wtf I'm watching was mortified 😩🙄
I read this as Julie 'came in'. I thought maybe your local was in Clon! 😂

Reactions: 5
If I asked my brother to drive an hour to drop my make up to me I know what I’d be told 🙄 if she was that bothered go buy some in the chemist with all the money she gets off the social

Reactions: 7
She decided to “cut the party” are you thick Julie the whole country has had to do the same because Incase you haven’t noticed we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Also why do two three year olds need to be brought to a hotel to celebrate their birthday? Stick a few candles in a cake and they’ll be just as happy didn’t you just lose your job?? Breaks my heart to think of all the thousands of people in the country right now wondering how they’re going to give their children a Christmas and we have this absolute horror show flaunting her wealth that she seems to have without ever having to lift a finger 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.