Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her mother. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.....

Reactions: 5
The shouting is getting worse, almost manic!
She is having an episode unfortunately.

She has more disposable income than a lot of people.
Twins is 1.5 times more for children's allowance per.month per child. So she's getting €440 for that. Single parent/job seekers/disability or whatever she's on is €203 minimum per week. Then she's got no rent, no medical bills, creche/school is free etc.
No wonder she can splash the cash.
And now fuel allowance also which is 24.50 a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The state of her mother. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.....
How is she standing back and watching Julie? Julies behaviour is getting more and more exaggerated, shes looking bloated and awful in her face...and yet she thinks its OK?
I presume julie also told her about fionn being neglected at the side of the car to the extent he ran across a busy car park behind reversing cars and julie didnt notice until someone beeped at her?
Was she 'skitting' at that too?

Reactions: 4
The fact that she said she didn't even know the poor child was after running away until she heard another car beeping, I'm actually so upset at how little she values their safety, she was very lucky today, a tiny boy running across a car park could've ended so differently.
And the fact that she thought it was a story she should tell 55000 people, as if it was something trivial instead of something that could so easily have been a tragedy, I don't think she's all there in the head at all😠😠😠
How is she not embarrassed sharing all the bad irresponsible parts of her parenting etc. I’d be mortified as would my family. Same with the filthy house and car being shared.

Reactions: 8
No i dont think it is. It is paid to the tenant to pay the landlord. I know this because a person i know was getting it into her hand, not paying the landlord, he then couldn't afford to pay for the house and could not get her out of the house so the banks took it from him.
No it's not. I get HAP and it's paid to the landlord.

That’s it julie just let your children jump all over the clean sheets in the hotel with their dirty shoes on. Did you see her saying to Erin go up and ask Seán for €50 for your holidays.. as if the poor fool doesn’t do enough for her 😡she’s rough as duck this one!!

Reactions: 9
Asking for €50 🤯 my child is 5 & if someone gives him a 10 cent coin and 5 cent coin he thinks he’s won the lotto and I tell him how lucky he is to have gotten it off someone!! Raising them with no manners 🤕

Reactions: 13
She has more disposable income than a lot of people.
Twins is 1.5 times more for children's allowance per.month per child. So she's getting €440 for that. Single parent/job seekers/disability or whatever she's on is €203 minimum per week. Then she's got no rent, no medical bills, creche/school is free etc.
No wonder she can splash the cash.
Ah come on now no one could be splashing the cash on €200 a week, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in loans

Asking for €50 🤯 my child is 5 & if someone gives him a 10 cent coin and 5 cent coin he thinks he’s won the lotto and I tell him how lucky he is to have gotten it off someone!! Raising them with no manners 🤕
When mine got coins like that they were delighted, they used to say they got 2 monies, she won't be roaring to ask for €50 when they are asking her for money

Reactions: 5
Ah come on now no one could be splashing the cash on €200 a week, I’d say she’s up to her eyes in loans
Oh absolutely. Probably goes begging to the cwo for a start.
Next year she's sorted, back to school €150 each, a gift in itself for her.

Id say the social welfare are checking up on how much she's earning from insta and that's why she not declaring her #ad or #gifted with hennesseys and also why she's spending like crazy

Reactions: 3
She forgot her makeup so Rang Sean to drive down to clonakilty to bring her make up! He is the bigger fool if he does spend his Saturday driving up and down with his sisters make up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I no someone who was like that, on lone parent and was always off shopping and on nights out and I cudn understand it, I was working 40 hours a week and cudn afford tit, turns out said person kept hitting the bank for loans, how she was getting them I'll never no but shes up to her neck in it now, not worth it, itll all catch up on her soon!!

She forgot her makeup so Rang Sean to drive down to clonakilty to bring her make up! He is the bigger fool if he does spend his Saturday driving up and down with his sisters make up.
Well she is brand ambassador 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.