Twinsandme #56 Septic gusset and loves to discuss it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you think she’d try and lay low for a few days after all the drama at the weekend. I’ve seen never anyone with a following like hers be as rude to their followers. She really is a low life.

And surely if she did “break” her toe the last thing you’d do is put it in a tiny bowl? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stories with her crubeens in the bowl are gone are they??
No still there for me anyways
In the clip where she has her hurt foot elevated on a cushion, it’s the other foot that looks swollen and bruised to me, or maybe that’s just dirt 😆
I thought the same😂
---
She told her followers last week she would do a lift tonight if they donated 1k and she would share it on her page no lift done and also no sign of the gfm in her bio or her page
There's two open on the gfm site for her dancing. Both with 100,000 target. One has 1720 and the other 100 and something or other

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
No still there for me anyways

I thought the same😂
---

There's two open on the gfm site for her dancing. Both with 100,000 target. One has 1720 and the other 100 and something or other
Sorry found it!! I was tapping through because I couldn’t be listening to her screeching! 🙈

She can't take any feedback unless its ass kissing her telling her how amazing she is. A year or more ago I messaged her genuine query about a product she was advertising, did it really work etc and she was so rude, her tone was so smart with her duck u attitude. I was actually taking back by her to be so passive aggressive. That finished me as a genuine follower.
I asked her about a water tooth flosser, if it hurt to use. She didn't even reply, just blocked me.
---
yep, with her 160k followers she should absolutely be with a decent management company getting good brand deals, there's people with a lot less followers that are doing much better than Julie, it's the boy manager that's no good for her, that and the way she goes on but sure a professional manager would tell her that she can't be acting the way she does, Eoin is happy enough to watch her crash and burn, I almost feel sorry for her
Let's not blame the boy for this. He couldn't even control her if he tried. Funny how normally she would have laughed back at nice comments like that and agreed she was a donkey. The levels of aggression are off the scale.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone likened her on here recently to a feral animal that was backed into a corner and it is spot on 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's so thick. Ya know what would have been lovely content? Her getting her daughter ready for her Feis. Showing a genuinely cute mother daughter moment that's relatable to her target audience and is attractive to potential family brands that may want to work with her. She's screwing herself over by portraying a drunk trashy tit parent and also by telling her followers not to believe what they see on the Internet. So, in other words, don't trust influencers because it's so easy to make stuff up, she's telling her followers not to believe her. Thick as tit

Reactions: 33
Why has she two GFM pages up?
---
Why exactly is her foot sitting in a bowl of room temperature water? A bag of frozen peas for the swelling or pain at least & it might of being believable, now surely the doctor would have told her that? Is CUH A&E not where she should have being sent for an X-ray to see if it’s broken? Given the A&E crisis all over the country you’d imagine she’d be waiting hours if not days for an X-ray? Twins no where to be seen again.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s very obvious that even her fans are doubting her now and she knows it. Things are crumbling for her and she deserves every bit of it

Reactions: 14
Why has she two GFM pages up?
---
Why exactly is her foot sitting in a bowl of room temperature water? A bag of frozen peas for the swelling or pain at least & it might of being believable, now surely the doctor would have told her that? Is CUH A&E not where she should have being sent for an X-ray to see if it’s broken? Given the A&E crisis all over the country you’d imagine she’d be waiting hours if not days for an X-ray? Twins no where to be seen again.
Did she actually say she went to a&e? I only tapped through her stories, not giving her the views to see them again!!

Tough as old nails?? Think she's thinking of "tough as old boots"! Jesus christ, can she get anything right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
carrigaline strictly usually put up some photos of them all practicing on their fb page so it will be interesting to see when they go up, if there's no Julie she's been dropped and the toe will be her big excuse

Reactions: 9
She's so thick. Ya know what would have been lovely content? Her getting her daughter ready for her Feis. Showing a genuinely cute mother daughter moment that's relatable to her target audience and is attractive to potential family brands that may want to work with her. She's screwing herself over by portraying a drunk trashy tit parent and also by telling her followers not to believe what they see on the Internet. So, in other words, don't trust influencers because it's so easy to make stuff up, she's telling her followers not to believe her. Thick as tit
Personally I would prefer if she kept both kids off her page. These kids aren't paid actors and shouldn't be getting used to tout for business.

Reactions: 11
She went to a lot of hassle to prove her story about the nail, not so quick to prove ER was at her Feis and she was up and ready like the doting mom she is after her prerecords....

Reactions: 26
People must be getting sick of her now if followers are now asking her questions and she is turning on them

All she has to say oh yea bit of confusion broke the middle one Saturday and wedding one today
SIMPLE

but no cause she lies so much nobody knows what’s true even she said it. You can lie no bother on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 11
**THREAD SUGGESTION**
Twinsandme #57
Julie the Whoe thinks she broke her toe. Too drunk for the Feis after an all day sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.