Twinsandme #56 Septic gusset and loves to discuss it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her big nose just keeps getting bigger and redder. How convenient for the fall on the night pissflaps is mounting your man. On you go now Droolie & refund every cent back to those apes who donated. Delighted that charity hopegully dropped her as she’s not fit for purpose. Probably told them she’d send them a letter from media lawyers if they make a statement that she’s being dropped.
Look at the way she has her toes bent in the small bowl... I could be wrong but ... if you genuinely injured your toe .... wouldn't you have it flat as the tension put on the said toe would be very uncomfortable and painful 🙄🙄🙄 she is such a fool and SO dim!

Reactions: 18
Off to sleep with her “broken toe” now gurlssss. I broke two toes afew years back and couldn’t sleep for a week with the pain and the uncomfortableness. Some shite talker she is! Definitely got the boot from the Strictly Crew!! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Look at the way she has her toes bent in the small bowl... I could be wrong but ... if you genuinely injured your toe .... wouldn't you have it flat as the tension put on the said toe would be very uncomfortable and painful 🙄🙄🙄 she is such a fool and SO dim!
As julie herself said don't believe everything you see on the Internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s well rattled tonight lads! No mention of strictly.
I wonder did The Europe send a ‘solicitor letter’?
All jokes aside, those messages she’s getting aren’t nasty, they all seem to have x’s . I’d say they are genuine followers and she’s treating them like tit. Is the paranoia a come down from ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly don't think strictly would drop her. I think they will see her as a way of bringing in a lot of money.

She's playing us like a fiddle

Reactions: 6
Is the broken toe story for her mother I wonder, as in, she got the boot from strictly but is too ashamed to tell her mother and this is a cover for her and her followers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the clip where she has her hurt foot elevated on a cushion, it’s the other foot that looks swollen and bruised to me, or maybe that’s just dirt 😆

Reactions: 2
Nailgate to deflect from tonights dancing or lack of. Not a mention of it or the video she was supposed to put up for people's donations. Scam artist!

Reactions: 10
Strictly is a lot of work and a big commitment.Two terms she would have to Google.She is using this as an excuse to jack it in

Reactions: 12
Cant keep up with the pace these threads are going at🤣is droolie faking the sore foot so she can use it as an excuse to pull out of the charity dance? She is one critter!

Reactions: 7
Every time she mentions the toe she puts the hand up to her face and her voice changes. She's an absolutely useless liar haha

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.