Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juliasstepmum

It's that she told some1 they didn't get it up all week apparently a lone parent who puts comments like that out there out of no where only some1 commenting on her clothes similar to a night dress, going forward with comments like that being aimed at them they may not be able to preform, may even be able to have a case against some1 unless of course its the truth but knowing her I doubt it.

Reactions: 2

Wexy123

VIP Member
what's going on with her trying to call someone who's harassing her, have I missed some stories or something?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I would say they did use the email to bait people, then used the emails to search up the accounts cause if you sign up to insta / FB I think you can find the person that way.
If people are wondering, you can turn this off through privacy and security settings on FB/Insta. You can be undiscoverable.
If your not sure you can Google your own email address and see what comes up.

Jennymac

VIP Member
She said on a live on tik tok she was going to do her own show not the podcast like a night out thing sure they sell tickets for 80 euro each and then charge aload of brands to be at it selling their shite