Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
What comments was she getting? She obviously thought the compliments would roll in. Were people saying not to wear it?
A few saying wear the black one you look fab fab body etc. Most saying shorts and shirt thing and no bandana. And a few mentioned the bodysuit, shorts, leather jacket combo

Reactions: 1

CalM

Looks like she blocked me and I wasnt even following her on two of my insta accounts now!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Cork Opera House have announced a podcast festival that they are holding in August.. this is probably what Jules & Co are arranging to be at . Its up on the fb page
Yeah they have a date at the festival but ticket dales are slightly slow shall we say🤣🤣

#transparency

VIP Member
Julie is more than entitled to change her mind and consent to sex with whoever she likes. Plenty of women are not all women. You did not say plenty of women, you said women. You do not get to control who other people sleep with, you don’t get to call other women cum buckets because they’ve had sex. How is it there, back in the 1950s?
And you don't get to control either. You are disrupting the thread, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. Consent, would you stop, who said anything about consent.
---
Wow! Don't speak for all of us over your own experiences hun ;) x
I personally is not speaking for everyone.

Topsy-turvy2

I also don’t get why the man couldn’t have just waited on the plane for them to organise the mobility assistance? Why did he decide to crawl and ensure that photo was captured? Maybe I’m missing something but it just seemed like nobody was making leave the plane. He just had to unfortunately wait a little longer for the mobility assistance to arrive
Can someone share this story?? Is this something recent?