Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Sure what is it ...tickets to a game..she prob put the paid partnership up there to make it look a bigger deal than it is !

Reactions: 5

Beavana

VIP Member
No droolie, you're covering up a bruise on that boy 100%! 🤥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Don't want to jinx anything, but at least he didn't break any bones 👍🤞

#transparency

VIP Member
Gangsta come supermarket theif Ju-Lie Ax El Rows trying to justify her fear 🤪 🤪 nice to be remembered for casual theft, letting charities down and being an all round untrustworthy liar

Screenshot_20230501_171256_com.huawei.browser_edit_6596815475555.jpg

#transparency

VIP Member
This conversation comes round every so often, and some get very hyped up over it, declaring what an utter shit dad the twins have...he wouldn't have done this, that, the other.
Fact of the matter is, the two kids have 2 shit parents.
Julie pushes her stories and lies on everything online. No one knows a thing, except the lies she spins, down to her being called by teacher saying ER was fabulous blaa blaa, which we know is bs. Lies about being at a restaurant last week and she passed security in the airport at that stage, lying to worthy charities...lying about her mother.
We know absolutely nothing about baby daddy...for all we know she could have a barring order on him....'great' mothers can spin absolute tripe to judges so the dad doesn't get a look in and I don't think anyone could disagree that this one would do anything for spite and venom.
Julie lies so much and look at Sarah Burke in this, prime example how easy they can lie. Sarah knew for 6 weeks she was pregnant but lied saying she was debating whether or not to drink, they are all crazy Instagram liars. The lies from Julie and the cystic fibrosis charity. How can brands work with compulisive liars and expect us to believe what they say.

• Heart

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
Are these people who replied to the fake 60 red roses email they put up and that’s how Eoghan got their email then I say ?
that’s what I reckoned,that or discover Ireland gave them emails 🙄

either way she can see f all from that woman’s pages. She’s full of BS

Heidi77

VIP Member
Have they an original thought in their heads? Asking her followers for every single item to cover on the podcast.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Just home and straight onto a TikTok live - isn’t that what we all do too? Food shopping and clothes washing can wait shur 🤣

Wexy123

VIP Member
Looking for freebies for her fathers grave how is that putting something personal on it. She will be on tagging everyone now and resharing she's a stingy bitch
definitely looking for freebies, anyone else would just Google ideas like 🤦‍♀️ how mean could a person be, I know these "influencers" get stuff for nothing all the time but no way in hell would I put something I got for free on a loved ones grave 🤢