Twinsandme #53 Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day they eat sweets and sugar. It isn’t once a day either it’s 3/4 times a day. She said herself she gives them big bags of jellies. Has this woman any cop on. She’s setting them kids up for failure before they even have a chance.
---
Do most people not go away to hotels to spend time as a family? Not ship them off for 4 hours in the evening to have dinner alone. Absolutely pathetic. I suppose working full time makes me enjoy my children’s company unlike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trying to do what rosie con did a few years ago with the bag she bought and raffled off for children's hospital but she got loads of new followers and was on all the radio stations upped her profile. I really cannot wait until this pair of utter scum get cancelles
She's no Rosie Connolly and that's for sure, as painful as Rosie is, she's pure classy and Julie hasn't an ounce of class in her whole body
---
yea Julie of course you were trying to collect the kids from the kids club early and they wouldn't go with you 🙄 more likely you were trying to get them to keep them for longer so you could get another few drinks into ya

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
JuLie is on her best behavior I would say she has been warned by the new crowd sponsoring her

Reactions: 13
These 2 children have been taken to so many places in two days that most children wouldent be taken to in a year
It's easy for her to do all this when she doesn't put her hand in her pocket
And the kids never seem excited about anything because nothing is a treat for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No genuine excitement in the twins , sad to see in children their age. It's not a novelty to be taken away, they are so used to being away from home.

Reactions: 19
And you can bet she is dreading going back home to be alone with her kids.

Reactions: 11
I predict a men/snake sort of TikTok later!! Those of you on tiktok can let me know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.