Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunnygirl085

Has anyone actually tried the laser hair removal thing she’s always trying to flog?
Yes, it defo lessens the hair growth, but needs to be kept going every few weeks. I used it when they first came out, and did find it good, obviously not as good as professional laser, but if you are good at keeping up with it, you wont be shaving as often for sure.

Reactions: 1

whocarez

VIP Member
Tell me you have a medical card without telling me you have a medical card!!! And yes I know it’s a GP visit card for U7s…. My point is if she had to put her hand in her pocket I reckon there would be NO gp visit!!!
my doctor bumps medical card apps, aka regular doc visitors, for the paying customers 🤣 I think they are sick of all the times they see the same people but peace of mind if I need to get in I will get in 🥳

but it's always full of freeloaders

nervousshock

VIP Member
Come down off yer horse there honey, I never said I got a child up at 4am, my kids joined activities... different types Ha ha.
Sounds like you need to take something to calm yourself😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 you seem to be triggered, maybe therapy?🤣
Btw do you also object to kids going to the swimming pool for 5am half naked?? Cop on
😂 😂 😂
Okur 🤦‍♀️