Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
There's no way she had to send in anything but she will take the hit that she spelled it incorrectly yawn

Reactions: 2

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Exactly! It sounds a bit extreme. No 5 year old is competitive or that high of an achiever so it must be the parents pushing it.
I've never come across a kid that trains excessively for Irish dancing at 5. An hour a week at most. Where have you heard of this?

Reactions: 2

corkspill

VIP Member
Absolutely fuming her with she’s the most disrespectful disgusting loudmouth dragged up by her own Paula who is vile. The ignorance of her scoffing over appointments being booked up. I for one booked an appointment five weeks ago for today with my gp for a few small issues I waited til I was on holidays from work. I also have my dentist booked in for tomorrow I rang back in February and asked for clean and polish during my Easter hols. Il fitting this around childcare and some time off. And to think cunts like you just scoff at the staff who are booked for weeks as lots of workers are off. They’re also working in very busy practices serving tramps like you. They have children too and will try get some time with them this Easter weekend. To think you can drag him off to every sporting blitz possible without so much as a coat on after or a warm shower, you can drag him around funderland in just a T-shirt yesterday. You think you can wake up today and get an appointment for his chest AGAIN. You fire him into camp this morning anything bar care for him as his mother. Then roll your eyes today at a wonderful receptionist who has to listen to the likes of you day in, day out. So my appointment which I arranged weeks ago can get pushed off so your child can get stuck in whenever you click your fingers. Then don’t take care of him fire him off away into camp and the like. You are a gross excuse for a woman or a mother. And you let all is hard working parents down with your disgusting manners. Shame on you julie and sadly the cycle continues with air in rows already more than a gob on her. And fuinneog himself
💯 couldn’t agree more

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Yes, it defo lessens the hair growth, but needs to be kept going every few weeks. I used it when they first came out, and did find it good, obviously not as good as professional laser, but if you are good at keeping up with it, you wont be shaving as often for sure.
Oh that’s good to know because Julie doesn’t really sell it. She does be just zapping random places all over her body with it.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
It is worth it to let the brand know all her antics and what she is really like, I wonder did emails stop the Ekin Su interview?
Ekin Su is getting dropped left and right by companies so doubt it had anything to do with Julie tbh

GW84

VIP Member
I had completely forgotten they had a dog, haven’t seen it in months. She must farm him out to be minded too. Very unusual that the dog wouldn’t be in the videos every day in the background or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It isn't her dog. The dog is her mams or Sean's.