Twinsandme #41 Mom in A&E, Face like E.T, my friend is your da dee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think Cork might as well be Outer Mongolia , like what in the name of god does be going on down there

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did she really just say her grandad died a couple of months ago? Was it not last year?
Sheā€™s very hyper in those stories!

Reactions: 9
As a Dub who visits cork a lot by meself I will agree its naaathing like I expected from the huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not just 100% cork - as a corkonian I kinda feel "Rasa" & "bonna night" is more a scum bag kinda thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not just 100% cork - as a corkonian I kinda feel "Rasa" & "bonna night" is more a scum bag kinda thing.
I live in west cork, I work in a pub and all the young wans be asking for vodka & Razza

Reactions: 2
I like to think I'm a woman of the world but I've never ever seen raspberry cordial, who makes it?

Reactions: 11
I like to think I'm a woman of the world but I've never ever seen raspberry cordial, who makes it?
Reading this thinking I've missed out ta duck, I don't drink so often have pint cordial in the pub BLACKCURRANT, worked in two big chain supermarkets and never seen raspberry miwadi, even cordial not used to often in my parts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜˜

Here you go!
Nice im on a mission to taste this stuff now šŸ˜‹ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.