Twinsandme #41 Mom in A&E, Face like E.T, my friend is your da dee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure didn’t Garth himself stop mid song to ask for a picture with the famous cork insta hun. The first single mother ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There's no way it was safe for her to drive home the amount of drink she drinks. I know guidelines say 2 hours per drink but im telling you from my job you'd want to nearly give yourself 24 hours if you're out on a session and drink the way they do. It's frustrating.

Reactions: 14
Did she just say , everyone in the stands at Garth brooks were watching her make a donkey out of herself , thinking someobody wanted a pic with her . She is actually delusional, mortified for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't we hear this story before from her?! She thought some person wanted a photo with her but they were actually asking her to take a photo of them?? I'm sure we did!!

Reactions: 11
Didn't we hear this story before from her?! She thought some person wanted a photo with her but they were actually asking her to take a photo of them?? I'm sure we did!!
Yeah probably recycled bullshit story , but she taught it would be funnier if we were stupid enough to believe half of Croke park were all eyes on her .

Reactions: 5
Aaaanndd there it is, a fake story about being surrounded by fans looking for pictures and moolie 🐄 making a show of herself when asked “allegedly” to take a photo…. Give it a rest Pinocchio no one gives a tit! By the way where are the Chuckies???
Monaghan?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no way it was safe for her to drive home the amount of drink she drinks. I know guidelines say 2 hours per drink but im telling you from my job you'd want to nearly give yourself 24 hours if you're out on a session and drink the way they do. It's frustrating.
Never stopped her before, even with the twins in the car🤷🏻‍♀️ horrible selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Definitely thinking of not working and scrounging off dole/ and claiming everything around me while getting big maintenance from an ex and flogging shite rubbish to dopes.

So relatable, garth brooks/ last minute hotel stay in Dublin for it/ lashing down load of drink and avocado then for breakfast, her fav.

And me out working my tits off every day to help pay for it
This is the part I find most frustrating about it all. Bust my arse in work and can’t afford a thing and then you look at this tit. So bleeping annoying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The video of herself and her mum... I know that some things are funny in the moment but the next day, sobriety normally prevails. I’ll never understand why she doesn’t get that she has sold herself and everyone she puts on her sm for the sake of relatively little money. She exploits her kids every single day and has ruined their ability to have privacy. If she stopped recording them now there are still years worth of videos online for anyone to look at and do anything they want with. There is a serious lack of intelligence and ethics in her.
On another note, normally wouldn’t doubt anyone’s health status but there is something really strange about the mum’s story. If she went through a mastectomy plus another surgery a few weeks ago, she has a lack of respect for her own health the way she acts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the drunken Tik Tok attempt it’s bright outside…. The mother being that drunk and the time doesn’t add up in my head!

Reactions: 12
How can she sit down for movie night to relax with all the make up still stuck to her face even a face wipe if you're gonna be lazy! Ugh 🤢 she will get the whole weekend out of it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Aaaanndd there it is, a fake story about being surrounded by fans looking for pictures and moolie 🐄 making a show of herself when asked “allegedly” to take a photo…. Give it a rest Pinocchio no one gives a tit! By the way where are the Chuckies???
She told that exact same lie of a story before. God they’re cheap. Saying her father would be ashamed of them probably is truth though. His family must be mortified.

In the drunken Tik Tok attempt it’s bright outside…. The mother being that drunk and the time doesn’t add up in my head!
I was thinking the same thing! I thought it was the end of the night but then seen it was bright outside..
I must have no sense of humour because I didnt find it one bit funny! Just two twats acting the fools

Reactions: 11
Just looked again, so they re-enacted it the next morning/ or before they went out 🤷🏻‍♀️ god knows what goes through those sad witches minds really

She looks very well in the gym gear
Jesus how big is her head tho 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Disgraceful the pair of them. Paula no more had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. I hope karma kicks them so far down the road for the mockery they have made of genuine
Mastectomy sufferers. They are the lowest of the low. Ya that’s Julie. Why don’t you get Paula to come on and talk about her experience and the miraculous recovery !!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.