Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she hitting the fridge with a knife?! She will end up stabbing it and then it’ll be no use to anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she hitting the fridge with a knife?! She will end up stabbing it and then it’ll be no use to anyone
If she does break it I'm sure places will be arriving at her door with a brand new one and Erin will be standing there with flowers again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned here they worked in advertising and her sheep were really loyal - are they really that thick? like im sure most of her following is young single mams- they would defo know transport under 5 is free, and any thick could see that the other shoe is in the fuking trolley

Reactions: 3
The shoe is on him today 🤣. After a quick read on Tattle and people wondering where the twins are, we get a little clip of them out in the woods with Rio.

Reactions: 3
The shoe is on him today 🤣. After a quick read on Tattle and people wondering where the twins are, we get a little clip of them out in the woods with Rio.
Looks like a clip I watched before… also those shoes on fionn look way too big for him.

Reactions: 2
Why is she bateing the shite out of the fridge go way and plug in a hairdryer it will defrost it in no time na na cant cope

Reactions: 5
I think the one I'm most sorry for is that poor dog, I'd say the life is tormented out of him..😅

Also I'm just waiting for Julie to do the "I spent €70 on premium air for my tires" skit off TikTok, I'd say she's raging Big C has done it first and getting loads of engagement from it.

Only difference is Shannon's dad's reaction was genuine and funny, I could imagine Paula being as dry and saying alright and? Or Sean saying "what you on about as if I'd believe you'd put your hands in your pocket for that much, I always get caught to pay for your tires to be done." 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the one I'm most sorry for is that poor dog, I'd say the life is tormented out of him..😅

Also I'm just waiting for Julie to do the "I spent €70 on premium air for my tires" skit off TikTok, I'd say she's raging Big C has done it first and getting loads of engagement from it.

Only difference is Shannon's dad's reaction was genuine and funny, I could imagine Paula being as dry and saying alright and? Or Sean saying "what you on about as if I'd believe you'd put your hands in your pocket for that much, I always get caught to pay for your tires to be done." 😅
O shannon wasent first sarah burb was yesterday so she wiped all their eyes lol

Reactions: 2
I think Lisa with the twins is on the beg for nappies. She has done a lot of talking about them these few days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Lisa with the twins is on the beg for nappies. She has done a lot of talking about them these few days
Omg stop I really liked her at the start but you can see the change that all go the same . when she had her lovely babys she said o I cant get around to thanking everyone but yet of course was able to publicly thank ali Dee and the little one for the baby grows and few other companys.
As if now she dident know about the dunnes on line nappys come on
fair dues shes breast feeding but do we really want to to know every time shes pumping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sarah Burp had it up yesterday too.

Omg stop I really liked her at the start but you can see the change that all go the same . when she had her lovely babys she said o I cant get around to thanking everyone but yet of course was able to publicly thank ali Dee and the little one for the baby grows and few other companys.
As if now she dident know about the dunnes on line nappys come on
fair dues shes breast feeding but do we really want to to know every time shes pumping.
This one needs her own thread 🙄 definitely on the beg for nappies and whatever else she can get.
Acts like she’s the first person to have babies and first to ever express milk or breastfeed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.