Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok hear me out!! Influencer SQUID GAMES! The prize is a 50% discount on sweet king jellies! 😂😂😂 can you imagine! They’d stab each other for a bodadoe never mind an actual prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the days of the auld Sweet King influencers getting their free loads, or at least the bucket loads they were getting, is almost over!
I saw them for same in Supervalu today!!!!

Reactions: 8
What in the name of Jesus is she at like.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And she hasn't put it up in the local boards as of yet. So Julie has someone else's dog and hasn't put it up.online locally. Keeping it for the content in the morning. Probably a big drama ams story now to follow. Meanwhile, someone is searching Carrigaline for their dog.
And btw, the local board is always used for this sort of thing, one which Julie is a member of. No excuse not to post.

Reactions: 1
And she hasn't put it up in the local boards as of yet. So Julie has someone else's dog and hasn't put it up.online locally. Keeping it for the content in the morning. Probably a big drama ams story now to follow. Meanwhile, someone is searching Carrigaline for their dog.
And btw, the local board is always used for this sort of thing, one which Julie is a member of. No excuse not to post.
It's probably the baby sitters dog or something, she'll probably make some sort of donkey story in the morning anyway or tease the Twins pretending that they've got a dog.
I suppose if it was a stray at least it's somewhere somewhat *safe* (I use that lightly) for the night, don't know about Carrigaline but where I am it's been absolutely miserable.

Reactions: 3
It’s the neighbours dog, the one who she banged down the door to get into on her way home.. the neighbour seems like a right lush too… well matched the pair of them

Reactions: 2
The downing of shots. This obsessive need to get locked as quick as possible. Is she not a bit long in the tooth for this carry on? Fair enough if this was her one night out in a very long time but she was the same the night before!! Those kids aren't going to lie on in the morning.

Reactions: 12
Has she put her insta on private? I don’t follow her as I hate giving her the time of day but I do check it daily then like!!! But it seems to
Be on private?

Has she put her insta on private? I don’t follow her as I hate giving her the time of day but I do check it daily then like!!! But it seems to
Be on private?
No. She's still there.
Has most likely blocked you. She tends to do this when she has feck all to be doing. She can see who looks at her stories even if you don't follow, and goes blocking from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be on private?
That’s a fake page. She’s shadowbanned. You need to find her through someone else. I use Sarah burke

Reactions: 2
Ok the last story with the twins on the couch you can clearly see ER private area , she has no underwear on. Oh my god Julie is a disgrace. I have reported it and I messaged her directly to say her 4 years old daughters private area is visable to everyone on the Internet 🤬🤬🤬 waiting to get blocked , doubt she will respond to me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s the neighbours dog, the one who she banged down the door to get into on her way home.. the neighbour seems like a right lush too… well matched the pair of them
Ah you're right, I didn't clock the same background interior... too early for much brain function at the time. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok the last story with the twins on the couch you can clearly see ER private area , she has no underwear on. Oh my god Julie is a disgrace. I have reported it and I messaged her directly to say her 4 years old daughters private area is visable to everyone on the Internet 🤬🤬🤬 waiting to get blocked , doubt she will respond to me
Iv reported it too she's a stupid witch she doesn't care how harmful that pic could be to the child in years to come

Reactions: 9
She can go out and get drunk all she wants but she needs to stop with the drunk stories. She runs a parenting account which she makes money from. It’s bad to have that kind of content on it. It’s not entertaining to anyone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.