TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think my child could demand three bowls of cereal because ive made it ‘wrong’ These kids have her wrapped around their fingers! She needs to man up and be a parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She thinks this is riveting content and makes her look like a doting mother. Wrong on both counts. It's the usual boring staged rubbish that makes her daughter look like a spoilt brat. I'm sure those kids will not thank her when they are older. She never records Eric's meltdowns either. That honor is left for Fionn.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the mother she's been mentioned loads but I don't remember seeing her and why would sean say he was putting the twins to bed all weekend if the mother was supposed to be there with him minding them .. I know I could go back on waragainstinstagramers but unlike me joolie iv to parent a 3 year old and don't have time

Reactions: 4
Another day trip, well for some. My kids haven’t had the luxury since July 2019, then again we both work full time and pay taxes for this one to swan around the country 😡😡

Reactions: 15
And would've had €80 pictures taken had they'd been awake as well as a fortune on the Merrie's . How much is one parent payment these days. It looks like more than someone with a full time job the way she has so much to burn.
Sure gawwwwwwd love her 🤬

At least Sean had words of encouragement for Fionn she's there cackling then laughing at the wee pet .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And would've had €80 pictures taken had they'd been awake as well as a fortune on the Merrie's . How much is one parent payment these days. It looks like more than someone with a full time job the way she has so much to burn.

At least Sean had words of encouragement for Fionn she's there cackling then laughing at the wee pet .
Poor Fionn, wtf is with that fake over exaggerated laugh...🙄

Reactions: 7
She really is some c**t to that little boy, at least Sean was smart enough to shout encouragement to him, she’d want some bateing the ignorant cow!!

Reactions: 6
That shite with the cereal didn't happen who is she kidding. This kids aren't half as bold as she makes out. Julie found a schtick that gained her followers, poor homeless single mother was how it started out now it's poor single mother struggling with bedtime , feeding her kids and tantrums .

It's all to play to an audience. I would say she constantly gets DMs saying how relatable she is and other people sharing similar stories to hers otherwise she would have dropped it.

This kids are not bad kids they just need some structure and routine and you can see the difference when they are with Sean.or her mother. They play up to her for her attention, nothing else. She may be physically there all the time but she is no more present than I am in their lives.

Fionn is a sensitive kid and rather than nurture and encourage him she teases him to make herself superior cos I'm guessing that's what she did with Sean. Wait until Erin is a few years older and she will break Julie's heart cos she won't take any of her tit 🤣

Reactions: 9
That poor boy. He doesn’t stand a chance with Julie & Erin. The laughing at him like that just awful.

Reactions: 8

Was the 80 euro pictures not a speed van 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fionn kneeling up on the back of the pedal boat out of his belt and seat and Julie filming away.

Reactions: 1
Rather then encouraging poor fioon she cackles In to her phone thank God sean had a bit of cop on with few words of encouragement

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.