TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s no more running out the door with her twins, they’re in crèche!!

Reactions: 4
Do the gym also have a creche if they are trying to bring in the mammy crowd? I'm married and cant get 3 hours for the gym a week.
She said yesterday she was gonna ask Sean to mind them, and she was i like I know he works full time and tries to go gym himself but she was gonna ask anyway.

Reactions: 4
The make up is awful. There is no coverage. I know she probably had the mask on but all her spots are even more visible on the face.

Reactions: 3
Surely you just bring little girls to the same hairdeessers their mum goes to? Am I missing something? Are there places just for kids?

Reactions: 13
Surely you just bring little girls to the same hairdeessers their mum goes to? Am I missing something? Are there places just for kids?
Not a lot of places take them that young. Getting haircuts can be scary to toddlers , they can end up crying, tantrums etc the places for kids only have tvs set up with cartoons, toys and things for distraction

The rare occasion I get to have my hair done, I love the peacefull coffee and not having to listen to toddlers crying 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you want a freebie, you act clueless and pretend google doesn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Julie cant find anywhere to cut Erins hair? If only she was #ba for a hairdresser 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's a posh thing to call them mom and mum , I'm from limerick but have heard a few people say mom here too. Mostly say mam tho. I haate when people say mom or mum. I kinda cringe when I hear it, don't know why 😂
I’m for cork and say mom I never really even noticed before That it’s not really “Irish sounding” 😂😂 laughing cause I cringe when I hear mam 😂😂

The eyebrows are ridiculous, she's a pretty girl but she's ruining her looks with botox done by people who just want publicity over quality
The place she goes is actually a great clinic. I go there too and the girl doing the botox is very professional one of the best I ever went to! I’m gonna sound horrible but I saw Julie around a year and a half ago in a restaurant and she just has a really weird looking forehead! It’s not the botox it’s actually just they way her face is. That sounds awful I know, but the clinic she goes to is top notch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m for cork and say mom I never really even noticed before That it’s not really “Irish sounding” 😂😂 laughing cause I cringe when I hear mam 😂😂

The place she goes is actually a great clinic. I go there too and the girl doing the botox is very professional one of the best I ever went to! I’m gonna sound horrible but I saw Julie around a year and a half ago in a restaurant and she just has a really weird looking forehead! It’s not the botox it’s actually just they way her face is. That sounds awful I know, but the clinic she goes to is top notch!

Read an article very recently about revenue and social welfare working together to suss out these chancers on social media. Now they need to recoup the money more than ever so I can see a lot of these "wans" getting cut off and taxes being claimed back. No tax clearance cert if you are not up to date on your taxes and therefore no more freebies or work on social media. They are essentially self employed....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.