TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twins and mean, never off her phone. Where's the twins? Out front on their own.

Reactions: 13
I have been following her for quiet awhile but honestly she must not be the full bob! how lucky is she to have 2 beautiful children, a lot of women are not in your position but would love to be. Julie get off the phone, mind your kids, have some sort of routine, stop mocking your dad, clean your house, and oh yeah grow up and join the real world!! She is honestly making my blood boil
Well said! What age is she actually? She might have an excuse if she was an immature teen mom. Before anyone says anything, I've see teen mom's do an amazing job, it's just She carries on like a spoilt brat

I say mom 🙈 I'm from Cork!
I'm from Cork & I say Mom & my son calls me Mom

Reactions: 4
I'm actually in the same boat. My father doesnt have cancer though, he has organ failure... its torture to not be with him but we know its best. It's people like the haynes that break my heart, it's their selfishness that's going to keep us away from our loved ones longer. Hope your doing ok, sending hugs 💖
Same to you as well lovely! I found something else out yesterday and well it’s meant my dad has a compromise immune system at the moment which means he needs to be even more careful due to this virus and I think we’re in a local lockdown 😭 as well so even longer time not being able to see my parents

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That make-up tutorial. How is she doing it any justice at all?
She's not, you can see the texture, especially under her eyes where she put highlighter on with her fingers🤢🤢, that tells you it's just a bit of talc and pigment.
Essence makeup would be better quality than that crap

I have been following her for quiet awhile but honestly she must not be the full bob! how lucky is she to have 2 beautiful children, a lot of women are not in your position but would love to be. Julie get off the phone, mind your kids, have some sort of routine, stop mocking your dad, clean your house, and oh yeah grow up and join the real world!! She is honestly making my blood boil
She isnt the only one in this world with kids. She drives me mad.

Who thinks to pick up their phone and record themselves crying about bedtime with 2 two year olds FFS
This i cannot tolerate
Your a childcare worker too
This is going on since they have been in their own rooms and it's all her doing
Children need to be trained to go to sleep
Trained to have good sleep habits
99% of them don't just pick them up naturally
Your the mother your the adult
They are 2
Cop on to yourself and either 1) separate them into two bedrooms as you have the space so one isn't waking the other or 2) put some bleeping discipline in place
I am sick and tired of this tit whinging and moaning every night about bedtime
Its not that bloody hard you put a relaxing bedtime routine in place bath milk etc bedtime story
Then you turn off the light, close the bleeping door and let them cry
After about 3 nights of doing this they will get it
Its that bleeping simple....
And it should be done when a baby is about 6/7 months old
She had let it get to this for 2 years out of pure laziness and not tackling the problem
Taking the easy option of giving in
Confusing the kids nó end
Sorry but I am sick of seeing this tit from her
Be a parent Julie
Or this will only get worse
You put in the hard work and you get the rewards
Rant over

Exactly
I ain't a mother but wow just screenshotted your advice could you please write a book, I know lot of people who need to read it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly, this thing of letting them just turn every toy box upside down and empty it all over the floor and just walk away.... Don't let them do it Julie, a couple of times of being made to clean it up would soften their cough fairly quick, you reap what you sow

I to be honest am getting fairly disgusted with all her social welfare entitlements, I'm a single mother of 2,renting and paying for every penny of it myself, while working full time as a nurse, how is she getting 2 free crèche placements, hap and covid payment and brand ambassador roles, she must be cleaning up!!!! Think ill give up my job altogether!!!!
Thats why we pay tax for her ffs it boils my blood.

Reactions: 1
“Just on my way out with the twins” - sits and proceeds a full make up tutorial 😩😂
She was probably too busy to give them breakfast either

I can't help myself now with the state of her "tutorial"

6824478E-17B2-4D84-A4B4-3B09CD094841.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I ain't a mother but wow just screenshotted your advice could you please write a book, I know lot of people who need to read it 😂😂
sorry now but lettin a baby cry it out is one of the cruelest things you can do.
not talkin about julie here but thers more to it than lettin them cry and tire themselves out cos they kno noone is coming for them

Reactions: 6
Ahem.... where did the make up go she did this morning? And she really need to take a shower the line of tan in her cleavage is 🤢

Do the gym also have a creche if they are trying to bring in the mammy crowd? I'm married and cant get 3 hours for the gym a week.

Reactions: 2
sorry now but lettin a baby cry it out is one of the cruelest things you can do.
not talkin about julie here but thers more to it than lettin them cry and tire themselves out cos they kno noone is coming for them
Supporting the routine element of putting children to bed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.