Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
REALLY! Step by step chicken in blackbean sauce. Mushrooms only fresh thing :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What have I seen? Imagine being in a bath as a baby/toddler and your mother who is supposed to be washing/minding you is standing narrating what is happening to 70,000 strangers.
Why is this not a matter for tusla???
And a brother and sister in the bath together?? Just me or is that not strange 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Omg the state of her hair seriously could she not wash it. Or does she nit wash at all like 2 lazy to wash the kids and her hair that's bad...

That tit she constantly eats the black bean is that not really salty like.

It's rougher julie is getting.

I actually used to really like her at the start. But lately she is showing her real colours.
The start was definitely all a front to get a following and a house

Reactions: 5
Why would you pay someone to quote you names and dates that you already knew??

I say the 'medium' had big windows in her house because she definitely saw you coming
Absolutely agree with this 👏🏽 I never understood the concept of paying someone to tell you what you know or lived through! What the duck is the point of it?

Omg any wonder I don’t comment.... you lot are ridiculous!!
I don’t think it’s very appropriate to be promoting con artists to vulnerable people. It’s morally wrong and it’s a disgrace that this is actually legal! I’m shocked that people still visit these scammers, I’m sure that few quid could go towards bills or clothes for your kids! Anyone who takes solace in these frauds should probably think about investing their money in seeing a therapist

Reactions: 8
And a brother and sister in the bath together?? Just me or is that not strange 🤷‍♀️

Ah now, theyre toddler twins. Wouldn't say strange at all. Only strange thing is that you even thought that.

The step by step dinner, i am mortified for her 😳 fair enough thats fierce handy for busy days but were people actually asking for a 'recipe' 😭😭😭😭 can people not use their own brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

At their age I wouldn't think that strange at all.

I am knotted laughing at the 'recipe' . Please tell me thats not going to be a regular thing. I am embarrassed for her.

Another bag full of sugar for the weekend. Those kids teeth are going to be in an awful state.

Reactions: 10
Throw on your thinking caps and see if we can come up with a new thread title?

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but had to comment here....I had a reading from Fiona in January after seeing her on Rachel and so sue etc...girls she was spot on! I have no personal info on social at all only use it for the nosey. She honestly was unreal she told me loads have names dates etc!
I went to see Fiona years ago a load of shite, I will meet my someone special in 2 days , 2 weeks, 2 years bullshit 11 years later nothing .. told me I’d have 2 children more than likely twins or very close apart ... my tubes are tied so no kids yet hitting 41 so that never came true!!! The robin is hanging around for food , for worms as her patio was done.... what a dose

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker but had to comment here....I had a reading from Fiona in January after seeing her on Rachel and so sue etc...girls she was spot on! I have no personal info on social at all only use it for the nosey. She honestly was unreal she told me loads have names dates etc!
Were you waiting two years for your appointment? I didn't think it was two yrs since R Gorry mentioned her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.