Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sur we all know every aspect of her life and her family anyone one of us could have told her exactly what that medium told her.
Terrible people so gullible to these people.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand these so call mediums.. it’s easy to perform a cold reading of someone.. people that visit these mediums are usually the same people that have lost a loved one so it’s simple to do a spoof “reading” 🙄 the vulnerable person that visits one of these con artists wants so much to believe what the con artist is saying they will unknowingly volunteer information 🙄 julie should not be promoting this to her followers.. there are vulnerable people that would spend their last €50 on this bullshit. Shame on her for giving this tit a platform

Reactions: 10
Did ya ever hear such tripe. It's easy to read these fools as they overshare everything. Easy money, well played Fiona 😂😂
Well played is right, ordinary families could never pull in as much business as Julies shout out. Very clever picking her from the 70 people and free advertisement then, big win for Fiona.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand these so call mediums.. it’s easy to perform a cold reading of someone.. people that visit these mediums are usually the same people that have lost a loved one so it’s simple to do a spoof “reading” 🙄 the vulnerable person that visits one of these con artists wants so much to believe what the con artist is saying they will unknowingly volunteer information 🙄 julie should not be promoting this to her followers.. there are vulnerable people that would spend their last €50 on this bullshit. Shame on her for giving this tit a platform
Same with gorry promoting her last night aswel, Fiona has gotten herself massive publicity from these two🙄

Reactions: 2
Same with gorry promoting her last night aswel, Fiona has gotten herself massive publicity from these two🙄
It’s a bleeping disgrace. I had a friend that lived her life by what one of these cunts told her years ago 🙄 like does Julie and gorry not realise that they broadcast their whole lives online so it wouldn’t be difficult for a con artist to go back and look at their grief highlights or even google them 🙄 whatever about your regular joe soap but these idiots are pUbLiC fIgUrEs and their grief and woes have been heavily documented

Reactions: 12
Money making racket. An absolute disgrace, profiting from peoples grief when they're at their most vulnerable. 20.00 a shot. So she's booked out for years but can still do lives 🤔

Reactions: 9
Surely if your in the public eye then readings are a load of crap. All she has to do is watch your insta to figure everything out about you

This is a dangerous road to go down in your public platform
I feel sorry for anyone who is taken in by this crap
The robin is her dad
Please
Stop

Reactions: 12
My mam was the 4th person for me to lose in the space of a few years... I felt so low and lost (still do but have to keep going)... I went to 3 mediums over the years desperate for a sign or something.. anything... but I can safely say I was ripped off.. it's a scam.... they never guessed anything right... zero... felt like an idiot for paying... they do prey on the vulnerable... how they sleep at night I do not know... scam artists .. shame on them and julie etc for promoting them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker but had to comment here....I had a reading from Fiona in January after seeing her on Rachel and so sue etc...girls she was spot on! I have no personal info on social at all only use it for the nosey. She honestly was unreal she told me loads have names dates etc!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but had to comment here....I had a reading from Fiona in January after seeing her on Rachel and so sue etc...girls she was spot on! I have no personal info on social at all only use it for the nosey. She honestly was unreal she told me loads have names dates etc!
And your very first post was to promote Fiona :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Howiya fiona hun 👋💗💗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Not everyone who joins the live will have a family member come true’

***unless you have a large following

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nope sorry as I said before I don't believe in that crap, I understand where people get their comfort but these mediums are ridiculous! Absolute scumbags who take money from grieving people. They have their ways of getting the info out of you so sneakily you wouldn't even notice. If you're truly "gifted" then why take advantage of people at their lowest. Boils my blood big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah lads I'm morto for her. She actually did a cook along with a pile of frozen, pre-prepared, processed veggies, precooked chicken (that she picked apart with manky fingers 🤢) and a jar of sauce 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why would you pay someone to quote you names and dates that you already knew??

I say the 'medium' had big windows in her house because she definitely saw you coming

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.