Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids did not look they excited to go into
Smyths, she has to pay off a €32 kettle but can go onto smyths and leave €20 or more on the kids. Did she not make Sean buy them boys yesterday??

Reactions: 11
Ah but he was SKITTIN' 🙄
I can guarantee he wasn't. They are very professional and have no time for joking. If you arrive more than 15 mins before your appointment, they ask you to turn around and come back at correct time. They are so busy, no time to joke around. I was there last week.

Reactions: 11
Paying a kettle off weekly on her littlewoods account yet well able to splash the cash on bouncy castles and patios. I dont know how littlewoods works as I have never ordered from them but do they charge interest?
Yeah it's similar to a credit card. They send you a bill once a month with a minimum payment and charge a nice bit of interest on the rest. Like you said. Pay off €32 seriously

Reactions: 3
Those children are beyond spoilt. Dump a load of stuff at weekend and replace it today. She needs a dose of reality.

Reactions: 10
The kids looked sooo excited, yeah sure Jan! The bottom of the barrel is getting scraped for content now 💤💤

Reactions: 10
On her page she's asking will I go to bed or have cuppa and alone time. Yet on her real she's showing video out the caravan window.
Did she have that picture with the code for the glasses on her story a few weeks ago it’s an old one

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.