Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets reviewed at least once a year, she’s obviously making more than enough from IG and I do believe she gets maintenance
SW doesn't get reviewed that often at all. With Covid they've been doing it even less. I've am part OPF payment & I'd say 2019 was last time I was reviewed.

SW doesn't get reviewed that often at all. With Covid they've been doing it even less. I've am part OPF payment & I'd say 2019 was last time I was reviewed.
Now HAP might he different, its local authorities that pay that but I've a mortgage so no idea how it works

Haven't read through all the comments but I'm gonna say this straight, that's an absolute cu*t 😡 no fucki*g way that child just cried for her granda, Its so obvious she set it up, I cannot believe she made that child say that, sorry that's on another level of cunty behaviour, shame on you Julie to do that for the gram, you are scum.

Reactions: 22
Agree that Erin Rose was totally told to say that.
what sort of way are these kids going to be raised when they are constantly coerced into doing unnatural things? And playing up to a camera?!

Also - I haven’t spent much time in a caravan park but would anyone in their right mind let a 3yr old child out of their sight ANYWHERE?
I feel sick at the thought of this.

Reactions: 11
Ok.... raced here as soon as I seen the thorns little act that her mother very clearly guided her on, but does Julie actually realize the problems those children are going to grow up with. Numerous reasons why, but one of the biggest being egged on to play up to the camera like that. It’s shocking. Hopefully insta keeps bringing in the bucks for her, she will need it for her kids therapy down the line.

Reactions: 7
Ok.... raced here as soon as I seen the thorns little act that her mother very clearly guided her on, but does Julie actually realize the problems those children are going to grow up with. Numerous reasons why, but one of the biggest being egged on to play up to the camera like that. It’s shocking. Hopefully insta keeps bringing in the bucks for her, she will need it for her kids therapy down the line.
Erin kept asking Julie to put the camera on her in the clip last night where Sean, the mother, Julie and Fionn were sitting on the other bed. Then telling Fionn to say Hollywood is calling. All staged, its very hard to believe her anymore.

Reactions: 6
Stop now please don't tell me she's going to start with the stupid paranormal stuff, the bird in the garden is enough now she's going to point out every lense flare and dust caught in a flash saying it's her dad....I'm sorry I'm a realist I think it's ridiculous but I do understand some genuine people find comfort in it...but Jesus Christ give it a rest Julie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
According to irishwildife.com there are approx 4 million robins in Ireland so hardly the same one she keeps seeing 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As bad as Corrigan is you’d have to admire him for not showing his child on insta, I’m waiting for the day them twins show up on some pweirdo site

Reactions: 4
Haven't read through all the comments but I'm gonna say this straight, that's an absolute cu*t 😡 no fucki*g way that child just cried for her granda, Its so obvious she set it up, I cannot believe she made that child say that, sorry that's on another level of cunty behaviour, shame on you Julie to do that for the gram, you are scum.
Shes doing it to deflect from being called out over having her lashes done yesterday🙄 she always goes looking for sympathy when shes being called out😤

Reactions: 18
Shes doing it to deflect from being called out over having her lashes done yesterday🙄 she always goes looking for sympathy when shes being called out😤
They are small children. There’s no way you would want them crying for their granda. They don’t understand and they are better off. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now she is. What kind of a mother inflicts that kind of pain on a child. Maybe they ask for him but I’ve told my children that our loved one was sick and holy god couldn’t make them better so we now visit their garden. I’d love to bleeping shake her. Loss was such a personal thing. Now it’s a gateway for strangers following you for a nose.
I honestly wonder if all the talk months and months ago how she wouldn’t cope if anything happened her dad and couldn’t say the word was just for show. She’s not doing too bad. It would take me a long time to step foot in that caravan or boil an egg for anyone else. I couldn’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The soother & the bottles - like babies bottles - they are coming on 4 years old. That is pure laziness on Julie’s behalf.
their teeth will be ruined

Reactions: 17
They are small children. There’s no way you would want them crying for their granda. They don’t understand and they are better off. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now she is. What kind of a mother inflicts that kind of pain on a child. Maybe they ask for him but I’ve told my children that our loved one was sick and holy god couldn’t make them better so we now visit their garden. I’d love to bleeping shake her. Loss was such a personal thing. Now it’s a gateway for strangers following you for a nose.
I honestly wonder if all the talk months and months ago how she wouldn’t cope if anything happened her dad and couldn’t say the word was just for show. She’s not doing too bad. It would take me a long time to step foot in that caravan or boil an egg for anyone else. I couldn’t do it.
I totally agree with everything you've said! But think about it, apart from the "robin following her around (crap imo)" she never really talks or gets upset about her dad unless shes getting called out! Then goes for the sympathy, shes a piece of work🙄

The soother & the bottles - like babies bottles - they are coming on 4 years old. That is pure laziness on Julie’s behalf.
their teeth will be ruined
Its ok, the Irish taxpayer will sort that all out for lazy Julie, no expense spared when its easy got....

That spud better not get a fondness for that playground. I’m there every morning with my son it’s our local one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just say NO, Erin does not need to be allowed walk the dog up and down. Have some respect for the dog and those twins will end up in the water someday, all for the gram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.